Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks wijn for sharing new photos! :wave: I like both the one of Bar with her girls and the other from Berlin of Bar with her "handsome" boys! :)

I wonder if she's back to Berlin to get started with her upcoming TV model show.

When she is in Israel, we usually get sightings and pictures of her with friends or family from the Israeli news agencies.

From a German article

Bar Refaeli chats about her SAT.1 show "Million Dollar Shooting Star"

On 28 November Supermodel Bar Refaeli starts with the casting show "Million Dollar Shooting Star" in SAT.1 - and so does Heidi Klum competition. Refaeli has the show itself but never seen.

Ten models, five countries, THE photo and a million bucks! Bar Refaeli invites ten successful professional models one the hardest photo contest in the world. As mentors and judges her modeling agent Peyman Amin and photographer Oliver guest stand aside.

"I wanted to do my own thing, without being influenced me," the 27-year-old says in an interview with the TV magazine 'TV Movie'. The special feature of their show? "The show is a mix of dream vacation and test of courage," said Refaeli. "We travel to the most beautiful places in the world and account for extreme things." Some of them know the model from painful personal experience. "My first job was in Iceland. Since I was 15 and had to spend hours with a short dress posing in the cold, "said the Israeli. "All orders after that were a piece of cake."

However, she feels the model layer principle as strenuous. "I am longing to come home and just to meet friends," admits Refaeli. "As soon as I can unpack and throw the clothes in the laundry, I feel at home."

This home is for them still Israel: "Even if I do not spend much time in my home country, there still beats my heart." No wonder that the model thinks now at an end of career. "I probably will in less than ten years to retire," announces Bar Refaeli. "Yet I will not quit modeling, but it will be less and less over time."

http://www.klatsch-tratsch.de/2012/11/07/bar-refaeli-plaudert-uber-ihre-sat-1-show-million-dollar-shootingstar/136990