Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

there was a little article in in touch that said that gisele is pissed off at victoria's secret and threatened them to quit if they continue on shooting Bar for their catalogs. don't know how true this is but i think i'd be a little irratated if i had a clone(meaning very similar look, same boyfriend, same contracts)

Yaa i read that today in "In Touch" and i hope that happens. I hope they do hire Bar and Gisele quits . Cuz i don't like gisele and she is like everywhere. I don't even like Bar or kno much about her but i sure hate Gisele and i'd like to not see her as much.

But i don't know even if they do sign Bar if Gisele is really going to quit cuz all she is doing now is VS. And lets afce it she is older Bar is just coming out . She will be a senzation if she does become face of VS.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...=post&id=116771

i doubt gisele will quit, and if you don't like her you could always, you know, turn the page

It's most likely the media twisting the truth as they do so often, I highly doubt VS would want to loose probably one of the most successful models they've ever had. She's a way too integral part of the face of VS at the moment. Gisele is doing a lot right now though, she's just done Joop, a D&G fragrance and Apple Computers.

No doubt Bar is pretty but to suggest she's gonna be a sensation at VS, is almost laughable.

She looks like most every other standard generic blonde that frequents VS....

In comparision to Gisele, she's a mere blip on the scene. She'll probably disappear as fast she's arrived. And like already mentiond, VS would never let their most successful model go for someone as standard as Bar

I knew the media would try and pit these two against one another - purely because they've both had the misfortune of getting it on with Dicaprio. And the thing is , neither Bar, Gisele or Dicaprio for that matter, will come out and contest the story because a) it's not in their interest and b) they don't want to give the press the reaction they're looking for. When you reach their respective levels of success, you have to ignore every bit of tittle tattle out there.

The only people believeing this story are ones that don't like Gisele.... i.e some Leo fans

I've nothing against Bar, but on evaluation of her work, I think she's better sticking to swimsuit modelling.........

July 16, 2006 -- LEONARDO DiCaprio's new girlfriend, Israeli model Bar Rafaeli, doesn't measure up to his former flame, Brazilian cover girl Gisele Bundchen - at least according to Victoria's Secret. While Gisele has been the lingerie line's top model for years, it appears Bar didn't make the cut. "We booked Bar in July 2005, but then decided she wasn't right for the brand," a Victoria's Secret spokeswoman told us. Life & Style magazine reports Bundchen gave the underwear giant an ultimatum not to hire Rafaeli, and quotes a pal saying, "Gisele has threatened to never work for them again."

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/one_b...ly_pagesix_.htm

July 16, 2006 -- LEONARDO DiCaprio's new girlfriend, Israeli model Bar Rafaeli, doesn't measure up to his former flame, Brazilian cover girl Gisele Bundchen - at least according to Victoria's Secret. While Gisele has been the lingerie line's top model for years, it appears Bar didn't make the cut. "We booked Bar in July 2005, but then decided she wasn't right for the brand," a Victoria's Secret spokeswoman told us. Life & Style magazine reports Bundchen gave the underwear giant an ultimatum not to hire Rafaeli, and quotes a pal saying, "Gisele has threatened to never work for them again."

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/one_b...ly_pagesix_.htm

oh, she'll be fine.

and that last set of pictures are so pretty!

Edited by Horcrux