Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for the interview, article and pictures from today's FOX photoshoot, domino! She looks so lovely, fresh and happy. But, besides being single, what else is she talking about with the reporter? She seems to have a lot to say. :hehe:

wijn, thanks a lot for all the images coming from her Under.Me video and chat! :wave: What a great experience it must have been! I haven't watched it yet, but I intend to take a good look at her and her new collection. I love the new pastel colours, it's so cute! :wub2:

Thanks babylola for the treats. :flower: Some of the pictures are among my very favorites.

Bigmax, thanks for the various new tweetpics and the Passionata and FOX ad photos! :)

Thanks Sick for the VF scan! :wave:

th_42673592673272116116no.jpg42673582969734116116no.jpg

Bar Refaeli: "I am waiting for a prince, I deserve"

Bar and Noam meet again for the new spring-summer 2013 FOX collection campaign. A longer interview this time with lots of nice images. She looks so good and happy. :) The translated article is a little hard to understand.

http://www.ynet.co.i...4304858,00.html

I only wish we could understand what she is saying... :/

YOB_0322_wa.jpg

"there is nothing more important then saving lives" Bar

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3550287,00.html

an interview with Bar promoting signing a donor card

it's in Hebrew so here is the translation

but first you must have some background information to understand what she is talking about

Jewish Law prohibits taking Organs from dead people.

that is why the shortage in organ Donation in Israel is especially dire.

and that is why Bar taking a stand on this Issue is very important and impressive.

Translation:

"A person is a person, it doesn't make a difference what is his religion, race or nationality, if we learn to do the necessary distinction maybe we will contribute, even if a little,to a better world" the model and actress Bar Refaeli accepted YNET's suggestion, and joins her family in signing a donor card

The Signature

"I'm signing today a donor card"

Your Doubts

"I have no doubts, I am doing it with a whole heart"

The Reason

"I wanted to do it for a long time, my parents did it many years ago and the issue came up many times, Ynet's request gave me last push to do it now"

The Reactions

"as I said before, my parents signed a donor card years ago, they have been encouraging us to do so when ever the issue came up. regarding my closest friends, I do not know what their reaction will be. I will try to convince them to think about it, because I believe this is an important issue."

I Met a Patient

"Shosh Atari was my mothers best friend, and a very good person. sadly, despite a successful transplant, she died. I believe with all my heart that the donor who Shosh got her Kidney from brought to that she lived with us seven and a half more years, despite her disease. with out a doubt he gave and we won. may she rest in peace."

We Are All Equal

"I believe that a person is a person, with out a distinction of religion, race or nationality. we must make the distinction between political, national and 'racial' opinions and the sanctity of human life. I read allot about Arabs that donate to Jews, and see them as noble good hearted people. there is no reason we (Jews) would act the same. If we make the required distinction maybe we might , even if only a little, contribute for a better world"

The Donation And Religion

"I emphasize again the sanctity of human life is more important then any religious, national and faithful argument. If we can save even one person, there is nothing more important then saving lives"

A Word To the Doubters

"Giving is the ultimate gift, a person who saves one life, is as if he saves the entire world."

YOB_0314_a.jpg