Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

What a bunch of lovely girls! Thanks bigmax for the cute FOX ad pic! :wave:

Nice to see another ELLE reprint, Sick! Love what Bar says on the cover: "Smiling is sexy" :D

And thanks bigmax for the ELLE Ukraine pics. Another one of Munro's great photoshoot from a couple of years ago. :)

So the pictures she tweeted seem to be from Greenland? I hope we will finally learn what is she doing among the Greenland glaciers! :p

Has anyone of you had the chance to buy the Madame Figaro yet? I am so curious to see the inside pics.

Looks like Bar has left the glaciers.

Twitter

Bar Refaeli@BarRefaeli

Just left this place ( all that is ICE) ) http://instagr.am/p/MUNZG3MUQl/

Bar Refaeli@BarRefaeli

And... Arrived to his place!! :)) SUN! BEACH! Pinch me! I'm dreming! http://instagr.am/p/MUNdGLMUQm/

domino, what exactly does the article mention? Bar at the theater? :)

domino, now I know what the article is all about! Wouldn't it be cool and exciting! :ddr:

Supermodel Bar Refaeli Rumored to be Starring in Hannukah Musical

Israeli Supermodel Bar Refaeli is rumored to be appearing as the eponymous character of the musical Cinderella, slated to play on Hanukkah in Tel Aviv this year according to AbbaNibbi.com. “She’s very excited about moving her acting career forward, and is about to close the contract with M.M. Production,” wrote the popular blog.

The festival of Hanukkah, though traditionally associated with doughnuts and spinning tops, has another connotation in Israel, that of theater season. Every Hannukah in Israel, stars from various Israeli media outlets come together to produce musicals and concerts for kids, with production runs featuring multiple performances per day of Hanukkah, the commemorative holiday that lasts a week and a day. One festival, called the Festigal, started in Haifa in 1981 and is now one of the most famous Hannukah events, with tens of millions of shekels in revenue per season.

Ms. Refaeli, an internationally renowned supermodel, is expected to star in one such production, though no plans have been finalized yet. The news comes on the heels of the May announcement of Ms. Refaeli’s casting in the Israeli spy movie Kidon, which dramatizes the Dubai assassination of a top Hamas official by the Mossad in 2010. Ms. Refaeli is reportedly interested in advancing her acting career, as her considerable fame is of yet attributed mostly to her extensive modeling . Refaeli’s notable milestones include appearing as the coveted covermodel of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition in 2009, and topping Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2012.