Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

found this video of Bar when she was in Mexico for Liverpool fashion fast:

They only like Bar as they say she is dating Leo

also Bar does not know how to walk on the show

and not doing anything to change it

like going to more fashion shows just going to holidays with Leo in the last few months like 5 times

too much comper to a real fashion model

if for example Bar go to a fashion week and Leo is sitting in the stage and come to see Bar walking

this is something else

but this will never happand.

VS knows why they not hiring Bar becuase does not want to work hard on modeling and prefer to hide with Leo

found this video of Bar when she was in Mexico for Liverpool fashion fast:

They only like Bar as they say she is dating Leo

also Bar does not know how to walk on the show

and not doing anything to change it

like going to more fashion shows just going to holidays with Leo in the last few months like 5 times

too much comper to a real fashion model

if for example Bar go to a fashion week and Leo is sitting in the stage and come to see Bar walking

this is something else

but this will never happand.

VS knows why they not hiring Bar becuase does not want to work hard on modeling and prefer to hide with Leo

If you dislike her work so much, then what the fuck are you doing here?! Seriously, get over it, nobody gives a crap about it. And VS is not the top of the world anyways! Do you even know how VS works? God! ... It's her life and she can do whatever she wants with it >.< Is not your problem if she goes on vacation 10 times in one week

Thanks for the video and the pics BarbieErin:)

Leo and Bar were in a club in Iziba on staurday

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balea...our/437141.html

"Saturday saw a closing party Amnesia apotheosis with Matinée closing party, which had the curious name of 'Put & Club. " They agreed Naomi, Di Caprio, Rafaeli, Marpessa, Custo Dalmau, Javier Hidalgo and a long list of familiar faces. In Pasha was elected to the winners of the contest Ibiza Model Award with Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Roberto Corti, Custo Dalmau and model Liz Solari as a juror. "

:heart:

Thanks for all the cool pictures and articles in regards to Bar vacationning with her guy, everyone!

does anyone know where Bar's grandparents are from?

I wonder if any of you remembers the long article that was dedicated to Bar in the Paris Match and Hello magazine back in 2007? I wish I had kept it, because in it there was a mention of her grandparents. I believe she said they were from Poland and Estonia...(?) She also mentioned that they all witnessed horrors from the Shoah. I wish we could find this great interview.

Thanks again for the link to Barrefaelionline website. There are pure gems and rare pictures on that site, it's wonderful!!! Maybe the fan who runs it can find a way to track the Match and Hello mags. :)

Thanks for all the cool pictures and articles in regards to Bar vacationning with her guy, everyone!

I wonder if any of you remembers the long article that was dedicated to Bar in the Paris Match and Hello magazine back in 2007? I wish I had kept it, because in it there was a mention of her grandparents. I believe she said they were from Poland and Estonia...(?) She also mentioned that they all witnessed horrors from the Shoah. I wish we could find this great interview.

Thanks again for the link to Barrefaelionline website. There are pure gems and rare pictures on that site, it's wonderful!!! Maybe the fan who runs it can find a way to track the Match and Hello mags. :)

Where are those mags from? We usually get things from US, UK & Latin America ... Getting things from other countries is harder, but i can give it a shot

We have a Hello Mag from UK, from 2007 but she doesn't mention her grandpas tho, it's more about how her family helps her to stay grounded ... & one Match (it's from France or Germany i can't remember atm) from Leo&Bar on holidays, but i have zero idea of what the article says since i speak just english & spanish

Refaeli was born in 1985 in Hod HaSharon, Israel, where her parents, Tsipi and Rafi,[1] owned a horse ranch. Hod HaSharon (הוֹד הַשָּׁרוֹן lit "Splendor of the Sharon " is a city in the Center District of Israel. Refaeli's grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Italy, Lithuania and Poland.

Where are those mags from? We usually get things from US, UK & Latin America ... Getting things from other countries is harder, but i can give it a shot

We have a Hello Mag from UK, from 2007 but she doesn't mention her grandpas tho, it's more about how her family helps her to stay grounded ... & one Match (it's from France or Germany i can't remember atm) from Leo&Bar on holidays, but i have zero idea of what the article says since i speak just english & spanish

Do you run the barrefaelionline site. if so its a really good site:)

I was wondering if you could translate this interview she did for Anna magazine

http://barrefaelionline.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=359

If looks like a very interesting interview

Do you run the barrefaelionline site. if so its a really good site:)

I was wondering if you could translate this interview she did for Anna magazine

http://barrefaelionline.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=359

If looks like a very interesting interview

Yes i do :) Glad you like the site! ... But i can't translate the interview, it's in Italian so i don't know what it says :(