Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

OMG Thanks Pink for those pictures

i've never seen them before. Great find :p she looks amazing!

PINK

Who is in your avatar?

You're welcome!!!!That was my first post!!!!I found those pics on facebook!!!

ohh cool! stick around we need more good posters around here :p ohh and i'm not sure if that video was the one that was posted already but it doesn't matter even if you are not sure about a repost don't be hesitant to post it still (checking the last few pages and the search function can come in handy though). :heart: :p

wow, I'am soooooooooooo happy she got a new work, and it's obivious she looks stunning! Bar (in my opinion) would not stop working for such a long time yet, she has everything, beautiful face and body, charisma, it's a lovely girl that is young and can do a lot of editorials and covers and campaigns she didn't do yet, she's underrated and this could count in her favor, she has a lot to show yet, I'am really glad for her new photoshoot, she looks amzing, I love all the pics but especailly the ones with the brown and blue clothes, and also her hair looks more longer. and Allure is a great magazine as I know!!!

Please read the rules about weight here. It might also be worth remembering that in topics dedicated to an individual that the people posting and reading might actually not wish to read negative comments. The Golden Rule and all that. Thanks.

Ganymede

I just found a video..."NBA finals Game 2010 Leonardo Dicaprio & Bar Refaeli"...I don't know if you have seen it but i can't upload it... :(

Is that the same video I posted on the previous page?

Well....I'm sorry...The video i found it's similar to yours...In fact it's just shorter!!! :blush:

Please read the rules about weight here. It might also be worth remembering that in topics dedicated to an individual that the people posting and reading might actually not wish to read negative comments. The Golden Rule and all that. Thanks.

Ganymede

No offense, but this is an American Forum.. so that whole freedom of speech/media/press thing is part of our rights. Not to mention part of being a celebrity is taking critisism, celebs/models/actors/singers lives aren't all sunshine and light and daisies and happy little bunnies that bounce through clover patches. If we have to put up with threads that cater to people with fetishes for exceptionally skinny girls, how in hell can you actually try and enforce a weight rule? Again.. refer to first statement here.. Not trying to be rude or anything. But the forum is American based and I believe the person paying for it is American, so American laws/ammendments should be applied.

If the fans are getting this sensitive/emo over their favorites weight perhaps they need to step back and take a breath and realize this is not their life and that with praise comes critisism.

sorry but you don't make the rules here, this is not your forum. The moderators know what they are doing and they do a great job too!!

Brilliant response, about typical of what I'd expect in this thread. Brown nosing too, Brilliant. Note again, American forum, American owner... American rights? See the trend I'm going with?

Ganymede

No offense, but this is an American Forum.. so that whole freedom of speech/media/press thing is part of our rights. Not to mention part of being a celebrity is taking critisism, celebs/models/actors/singers lives aren't all sunshine and light and daisies and happy little bunnies that bounce through clover patches. If we have to put up with threads that cater to people with fetishes for exceptionally skinny girls, how in hell can you actually try and enforce a weight rule? Again.. refer to first statement here.. Not trying to be rude or anything. But the forum is American based and I believe the person paying for it is American, so American laws/ammendments should be applied.

If the fans are getting this sensitive/emo over their favorites weight perhaps they need to step back and take a breath and realize this is not their life and that with praise comes critisism.

Yes indeed, in America we have Freedom of Speech , but that doesn't mean that every venue is there for one to exercise those rights. By posting here you are agreeing to abide by the rules of the forums, which include the weight rule.

So saying: Skinny, Plus Size, Thick are all no no words, however people can post pictures or links to topless 17 year old models, and that's ok? People can talk openly about drugs they've done, people can't promote unhealthy body images i.e Thinspiration, and that's ok... but saying bar is looking a little Thick lately is bad... lol

The hypocrisy on this forum makes me sad. Done with Bar's thread as this is most likely going to be reported, or I'm going to get bitched at.

Have a great day ya'll :)

If you're talking about me, please learn how to read before you post. I've posted a few times in this thread, however I generally don't do much beyond post the occasional scan because Bar's fans as an overall give me a headache and make me want to bang my head against a brick wall. The fact that you guys obsess over the smallest details of her personal lives borders way to much on stalking for my like. :idk: just saying.

Hunny I was one of Bar's first fans. I think I first posted around page 40ish something. So no, not first time here... however my interest began to wane awhile ago, and I've hoped it would come back, however with the latest grouping of uber fans to come out of the woodworks... lost a bit of interest... again.