Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Photo I've never seen of Bar at the MET gala in May 2009.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...4_6180033_n.jpg

Thank you Whisperwarr for sharing LizzyP.'s scans from Glamour Spain. Nice pictures of Bar. I wish we coud read the left part missing of the second page of interview.

Don't forget, we'll probably have pictures of Bar for next week's MTV Europe Music Awards in Berlin. She will be a presenter. :)

http://ema.mtv.tv/show

one more article about 2 days of work for getting 400,000 usd

http://www.themarker.com/tmc/article.jhtml...40&log=true

and about VS

the other models are not like bar refaeli

be angel is the hi point of each and every model around the world

as far as I see it

VS has the top models and working for them and be their bra presentor means a lot

not just as photos but also on famous and well known around the world

like gizzel and others heidi and so on

to say this is not best and there are other models who not there is like ranke in tennis

there is number 1 in the world and also many after him

also there is a way to be angel and I think bar is now on the best time for it

as no family and kids and also after leo famous in the US

working for VS is just hard work and not coming a lot to Israel and see friends and family

but I am sure it worth it!

hope to see bar angel as soon as possible and even see her one day walking on the new york fasion

which is the big event once a year as open and even closing their show

when I will see bar on VS main website than I know she did well in her carrier

and about VS

as far as I see it

VS has the top models and working for them and be their bra presentor means a lot

to say this is not best and there are other models who not there is like ranke in tennis

working for VS is just hard work and not coming a lot to Israel and see friends and family

hope to see bar angel as soon as possible and even see her one day walking on the new york fasion

First off there are a number of successful models around the world who have never, nor will ever walk or work for Victoria's Secret. Victoria's Secret is not the end all be all of the fashion world, nor is it the pinnacle.

Second Bar has pictures of Victoria's Secret website, go into the swim section.

Third, I hate to break it to you but Victoria's Secret is an American company, yes it is known around the world, but there are a number of other lingerie companies that are more well known or more popular in their own countries of origin.

and about VS

as far as I see it

First off there are a number of successful models around the world who have never, nor will ever walk or work for Victoria's Secret. Victoria's Secret is not the end all be all of the fashion world, nor is it the pinnacle.

Second Bar has pictures of Victoria's Secret website, go into the swim section.

Third, I hate to break it to you but Victoria's Secret is an American company, yes it is known around the world, but there are a number of other lingerie companies that are more well known or more popular in their own countries of origin.

This is my personal view

Take for example Gizzel from all the models VS choose to work with her for the mirical bra

and ask to present it

VS is icon of sexy items and perfect body and their leading models are the best in the industry

For sure I know it is an american company - at least untill now

from now it can be even bought by other people like myself and not be anymore amirican

from wikipedia about vs:

It is the largest segment of publicly-traded Limited Brands with sales surpassing $5 billion USD and an operating income of $1 billion in 2006.

also what is changing now is the internet

2 days ago on youtube U2 did live concert and it was 96,000 people in the studiom

the concert was broadcast live on youtube and people from around the world could enjoy the live show

from their houses - I woke up and saw it on 5:00 am Israeli time

which means in the old days VS did the cataloge only local

today it is all over the world

From what I know they are the leading in the industry and their show is one of the keys in the fasion world.

I know bar is on the website and did some photos but I want to see her on their home page and doing the mirical bra

"Victoria's Secret Angels" are the brand's most visible models and spokeswomen. The VS Angels made their début in 1999 in the fourth annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Current

* Germany Heidi Klum – (1999–present)

* Brazil Adriana Lima – (2000–present)[11]

* Brazil Alessandra Ambrosio – (2004–present)[12]

* Australia Miranda Kerr – (2007–present)

* United States Marisa Miller – (2007–present)

* Netherlands Doutzen Kroes – (2008–present)

and about the show

In 1995, Victoria's Secret held its first fashion show; the world press reported it as the "lingerie event of the century." In 1999, the VS company made broadcast history in simultaneously broadcasting a live fashion show online and at Times Square, drawing some 1.5 million viewers, after being advertised during the Super Bowl American football game.

. The show has since evolved into a lavish event with elaborate costumed-lingerie, varying music, and set design according to the different themes running within the show. The show attracts hundreds of celebrities and entertainers, with special performers and/or acts every year. The giant angel wings worn by the models, as well as other wings of various forms and sizes such as butterfly, peacock, or devil wings, are Victoria's Secret's fashion trademark. The fashion show is also a meeting of today's supermodels, who are always posing in the middle, after the final walk

hope to see bar on this running show next time!

:banghead: I'm leaving this thread again. If I find something else to scan I will get someone else to post it... just no.

Then let me know that someone is goin' to post something here b/c im not comin' to this theard either :ninja:

Just to clarify things... (aside from the fact that I'm a glutton for punishment and back in here) that wasn't the cover of the SI Explorer's edition.. Brooklyn Decker was on the cover, oh, and another clarification the Angels at Charity Ball had nothing to do with Victoria's Secret. Please read before you randomly post things. Seriously.

She will never be an Angel, just watch and you will see... I would have another dream if I were you mypicture.co.il.

This is not a dearm but reallty - VS like SI has no other choise now...

http://www.looktothestars.org/news/3288-ba...at-charity-ball

http://www.celebuzz.com/2009-angel-ball-g146771i33501681/

Going to an angel charity ball is different from being an Angel!! :laugh: