Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

We will see who has the last laugh! :laugh: :wave:

Yes, I do know people in VS and she WILL NEVER BE ANGEL! And also going to LA will not bring back Leo into her life!!! Leo has dumped her for good never to return to misery!! :wave: :laugh:

omg, i must laugh at this one... :rofl:

Yes, I do know people in VS and she WILL NEVER BE ANGEL! And also going to LA will not bring back Leo into her life!!! Leo has dumped her for good never to return to misery!! :wave: :laugh:

Oh gosh, and I'm the pope! :cain: I'm not saying I think Bar is definitely going to be an angel but you claiming to know people from VS sounds really desperate. Even if you did know people from VS do you really think they'd say "You know that Bar Refaeli she is NEVER going to be an angel! Never!" If you're going to say something like that I suggest you have evidence to back it up :flower:

french, its you again?!??!!??????!!!!????? why dont you go away already?! and why changed your name?? I know that its you!!! pathetic loser with a miserable life!!!!!! I'm feeling so sorry for you, your life seems to be a huge mess, take some help already, girl!!! we dont need haters like you here....find someone that you likes already....

and WHO THE F*CK CARES FROM THAT LOSER LEO??????????????? HE WILL STAY A PLAYBOY FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!!

ugh, why don't people just ignore the trolls instead of replying to them and egging them on? You;re just giving them the attention they want. Stop responding to them and also stop using them as an excuse to bash Leo. Just stop discussing him here, period. Can we stick to the subject of Bar, please.

PS LYE, where are U? I guess you're no longer interested in Bar?

I love her eye makeup in this video...and I would love to know what she is saying towards end of interview

Bar was asked if leo has other friends - bar said that she is not answering for other people

by the way - the all talk was from Irit Israel few years ago but they talk

about that bar agreed to help in promotion of anti bags action but I think she never did this donation work

started to work on the book already have 30 pages and photos ready!

french, its you again?!??!!??????!!!!????? why dont you go away already?! and why changed your name?? I know that its you!!! pathetic loser with a miserable life!!!!!! I'm feeling so sorry for you, your life seems to be a huge mess, take some help already, girl!!! we dont need haters like you here....find someone that you likes already....

and WHO THE F*CK CARES FROM THAT LOSER LEO??????????????? HE WILL STAY A PLAYBOY FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!!

It's not me. <_<

about VS: maybe she will make another pics for them but i doubt she will be an angel, she is just replacing models who are pregnant.