Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks LYE for the LAX photos. Bar is wearing the baseball cap with the"B" that LEO always wears....aw, she is wearing his hat so she won't feel so alone..

2rn8rpj.jpg

14x0zzq.jpg

solange_09, thanx for this info but I don't like her look as bar is going in public places

she is famous now and need to stop this and dress well

Can you imagine Carla Bruni - Sarkozy's wife going with this wear in the airport?

it's total shame and waste

at least she can wear jeans

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=e6vwf6_LR8E

Thanks Lye for the new pictures of Bar from the LAX airport!!! :) She looks gorgeous and comfortable.

You can not imagine how pleased I am to see that Bar actually wears regular panties!!!! :laugh: Knowing that an authentic model gives up on idiot strings make me really happy!!! :p

post-9435-0-1446053801-54463_thumb.jpg

Solange, I think it's cute that she has her man's cap! It suits her pretty well!!!

ET announced today that we'll have a peak at the Swimsuit photoshoot from Sports Illustrated tomorrow, Feb. 04! We saw Bar on TV. Don't forget to watch the show!

I just saw it! it showed lots of Bar, looks like she may be the next covergirl

Reallyyyyyy?!?!?! ... Wow, that would be just amaziiing! :heart:

I need to see the videos so bad >.<

:wave: Hi everyone!

It took me awhile to catch up on all the latest Bar news because there's been so much going on! Thanks to everyone for all their awesome contributions. It was so nice to see pictures of Bar traveling the world with her man and actually being at the inauguration of President Barack Obama. I'm so jealous! I'm glad to see Lye and Kerri Lynn back here. You guys have been missed. Thanks Kerri for your nice words. I loved your comments about Bar's "regular panties." I totally agree. LOL!

I found a few new tidbits about Bar on the internet. One has to do with S.I. swimsuit issue cover. This website says Bar has a very good chance of getting the cover. I saw ET and Bar looked gorgeous. The announcement should be coming anyday now. Maybe Bar was going to NYC on Sunday for that reason. From what I understand S.I. gathers all their models in either NYC or L.A. and then one day before the issue comes out surprises the lucky girl who got picked for their cover. I hope Bar's the lucky girl this year.

The Israeli website Walla has a short video of Bar and Noam being interviewed in Miami. It was during their photoshoot for Fox clothes in August. Bar looked happy, relaxed and of course beautiful. It was cute at the end when Bar keeps laughing after being asked a question. I've never seen her laugh so much. It seems that Bar was asked about Noam and her being an item. Whatever the question was Bar obviously thought it was hilarious.

http://yepyep.gibbs12.com/2009/02/swimsuit...tion-odds-2009/

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3608/1430001

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev...sl=iw&tl=en

??????? :blush:

I assumed that the interview on Walla was from last August but I could be wrong. I just realized that maybe the interview could have been done today or the last couple of days. Why would Walla show this video if it was from last summer? Bar could have gone to Miami on Sunday to do some more photos for Fox. Hmm, I'm so confused! Please clear this up for us Refaelishop. Thanks.

Hi girls!!! :wave:

I am glad some of you were able to catch Bar on ET. Have you noticed how she was the only one who actually talked at the very end.... and how she got more attention than the others. :whistle:

Hi rainyday!!! Nice to see you too! :) Thanks for the clip from Walla. I think that little interview from Pines was done in last December when she was in Israel for some more Fox promo! She looked very cute and I wish we could understand what she said.

Her leaving LA might be for SI's Swimsuit Issue but it can also be for Garnier. The company is launching its new product this month with Bar promoting it. I guess she will have to be in France.

http://www.glamourparis.com/beaute/news/41...ur-garnier.html

Another interesting article:

Letterman to unveil S.I. Swimsuit cover

Last update: 2:43 p.m. EST Feb. 4, 2009

NEW YORK, Feb 4, 2009 (UPI via COMTEX) -- The cover of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is to be revealed on the New York-based "Late Show with David Letterman," CBS said Wednesday.

This is the second consecutive year the eagerly awaited, annual issue is unveiled on "Letterman." The event is slated to take place on the episode airing Monday and this year's Swimsuit Issue cover model will then visit the CBS late night broadcast on Wednesday for an interview with Letterman.

"A staple of American popular culture, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has a combined print/digital audience reach of more than 66 million adults," CBS noted in a news release. "The 2009 cover model will join an exclusive sorority of fashion icons, including previous Swimsuit cover models Heidi Klum, Cheryl Tiegs, Kathy Ireland, Christie Brinkley and Tyra Banks, among others."

It would certainly be exciting to watch Bar at the Letterman show.... and of course gracing the SI cover:drool:

Good luck BAR!!!

It would be a great dream come true if BAR got the SI cover this year! But I'm not too positive - last year, there were more rumors that she def. had it, and we all know what happened :yuckky:

I hope I hope - cause I would love to see her on David Letterman too - she is so charming and natural so she would be a great spokesmodel for anyone!

I saw the clip at the very end of ET last nite too - also noticed she was the only model they talked about by name and also on model who talked on camera - ET called her LEO's girl too. She looked gorgeous as usual .

:wave:

Hello Kerri! Thank you so much for the David Letterman S.I. article. So Monday is the day we find out if Bar's on the cover! According to the link below the models will also be flying to Las Vegas from NYC to on Feb. 12th to promote the swimsuit issue. Cool! That means that Bar and the rest of the models will have to be in NYC by this weekend.

You could be right about the Walla interview being done while Bar was visiting Israel in December. When they showed the street and front of the restaurant it looked like it was in Miami but it could have been in Israel. Now that I think about the situation it wouldn't make sense for Bar to go back to Miami this month after being there last summer doing a photoshoot. Hopefully Refaelishop can clear it up for us!

Thanks for the Garnier link. Bar could be in France right now like you mentioned. When I saw Bar at LAX on Sunday I thought that she was going to Israel but now it doesn't seem like it because she has to be in NYC for S.I. this weekend. Bar wouldn't go to Israel for just for a few days, she usually stays for several weeks. Bar will be very busy the next two weeks or a lot longer if she gets the S.I. cover. We'll know pretty soon!

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/jan/3...pear-las-vegas/