Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Ha, that quote from Leo about not having met the love of his life yet because he wasnt married yet came after he broke up with his G/f previous to BAR! He meant her, not Bar.SO I agree with KerriLynn that that quote wasnt recent and was inseted into this new interview.

Then why are they mentioning it now?

I think...he's said this in interviews while dating Bar as well. Or that he has to find the right person first...

I don't think he said that at all because hes so private.

Ha, that quote from Leo about not having met the love of his life yet because he wasnt married yet came after he broke up with his G/f previous to BAR! He meant her, not Bar.SO I agree with KerriLynn that that quote wasnt recent and was inseted into this new interview.

Then why are they mentioning it now?

I think...he's said this in interviews while dating Bar as well. Or that he has to find the right person first...

I don't think he said that at all because hes so private.

I think he's said that in video interviews too...For example, a couple of years ago...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hpm1_NIzdo

:wave:

Hi everyone! Bar was seen in Cabo with Leo on New Year's Eve! That's according to the Owl's lab blog. My friend the Leo fan just alerted me to the news which was just posted. They obviously haven't split up. The reason there haven't been any photos is because they've been staying on a private beach and there were in Mexico as late as yesterday. So the photos from Ynet of Bar weren't taken on last Wednesday but days earlier. I'm sure we'll see photos of Bar and Leo together in Los Angeles soon!

http://www.owlslab.com/blog/owl-news/ashle...orts-from-cabo/

Home What's New Designers Sale Press Blog About Us Store Location Contact Us

Ashley reports from Cabo!

Posted by admin on January 3rd, 2009 filed in Owl's Lab News

Ok, so I spent the week in Cabo loving the sun and the fun and have so many celeb updates and spottings!

U2 didn’t show on the 31st for the night of the biggg party- but Kid Rock did- and he was amazing! We partied the night away with Kid, Courtney Cox and David Arquette, Leonardo Dicaprio and his girl Bar, Tobey Maquire and wife Jen, John Mayer, George Clooney, Cindy Crawford and family, Tim Allen, Christian Slater and the entire cast of Entourage! And yes, Jamie Lynn and Turtle danced the night away looking casual and happy.

The next night, we hit up the most popular restaurant in Cabo, Nik San’s for sushi, and sat next to Jen Anniston and John Mayer…they are as cute as can be and absolutely lovey dovey! Any rumors their in trouble just aren’t true!

Yesterday, before all was said and done, we watched as ALL the A-listers played a serious game of beach volleyball on the private beach at El Dorado. Leo and Kevin Con seem to be very close buds these days!

So, today, we plan to soak up the last of the sun and head out. We are sad to go :(. We’ve had a blast and can’t wait for next year! We have to get back to the city and plan for the Sundance Film Festival now!!

Xoxo,

Ashley

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Bar Refaeli and Leo DiCaprio: Cabo Holiday

post-21697-0-1446053775-6539_thumb.jpg

Joining a long list of celebrities opting to spend their New Year’s in Mexico, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli were spotted soaking up the sun in Cabo San Lucas over the past few days.

The “Revolutionary Road” stud and his supermodel gal joined a few friends on the beach on New Year’s Day - with Bar showing off her bikini body while Leo played some beach volleyball.

The following day, the couple were back out in the sunshine, with Bar sporting a sexy white bikini as she chatted with the ladies while stretched out on a lounge chair.

Meanwhile, Leo kept occupied (and covered up) as he chatted with the guys - including fellow Cabo vacationer David Arquette.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebritie...holiday-210246/

Sun, 04 January 2009 at 3:52 pm

Leonardo DiCaprio & Bar Refaeli: Cabo Couple

post-21697-0-1446053775-96596_thumb.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio and Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli spend their New Year’s together in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Thursday (January 1).

The couple was accompanied by a few friends, including Entourage star Kevin Dillon (white shirt), Rande Gerber (gray board shorts, Cindy Crawford’s husband) and Leo’s BFF, actor Lukas Haas (fedora). David Arquette took a small break from his wife Courteney Cox to also hang with the boys.

Leo’s latest film Revolutionary Road, is up for a Golden Globe for best picture. The ceremony will be telecast live at The Beverly Hilton next Sunday, January 11 @ 8PM ET/PT on NBC.

20+ pictures inside of Cabo couple Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli…

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/01/04/le...li-cabo-couple/