Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar's great sense of humor! Totally hilarious. :thumbsup: :p

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4287575,00.html

Wijn, that was a cute clip of Bar with her friends while talking about Cinderella. I only wish we could understand what they are all saying. She looks so pretty in that dress. :)

Jane, I want to thank you for all the great assorted pictures you posted. :flower: Most of them are new to me. What a treat! Is the lady next ro Bar under post #20022 a designer or an actress? I am sure I've seen her before, she is very pretty. Thanks again! :wave:

I just dont understand why she takes pictures of herself all the time and upload it on instgram, the all world see that, we know that you look great... I dont get this need to show more. she is one of the most popluar models in the world, relax a little bit and enjoy your time without sharing it to everyone, share it with friends and family. I just dont get it :yuckky:

Excuse me? I take like a hundred pictures & put them on instagram/facebook/twitter & I'm not a model & i give a crap if i look good or bad in the pictures .. I just happen to think it's fun & nice to have pictures of everything. Probably that's why Bar does it too, 90% of her pictures are makeup less is not even like she gets all fancy on her pictures, being as private as she always has been i think it's nice that now we're getting a little glimpse of Bar's personal life. I doubt she does it because she wants to show the world she looks great