Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Guess The Athlete

After a one-year absence, Bar Refaeli returns to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, which comes out tomorrow. As part of her appearance, Refaeli poses with a few athletes. The Swimsuit editors wouldn't let me reveal those athletes, but they did say I could post one picture with the guy's face blurred out. I figured that would be boring, so I put my face on said athlete's body so I could accomplish two things that will never happen: 1) Get close to Bar; 2) Have a six pack. Anyway, we're going to turn this into a contest. The first person to correctly guess the athlete in the picture above will win a little prize pack. Here's the catch, you have to tweet me your guess and you can only make one guess. DO NOT SEND YOUR GUESS VIA THE FORM BELOW OR E-MAIL IT TO ME.

post-45017-0-1446026919-74762_thumb.jpg

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/extr...l#ixzz1mHsOPBpn

Bar Refaeli Lets Us "Under" Her Clothes! (EXCLUSIVE PHOTO)

How many designers do you know that can both and design and model their own lingerie lines? Only stunningly beautiful Bar Refaeli of course.

GlobalGrind attained these super exclusive photos of Bar modeling her new underwear line appropriately titled "Under." The line has yet to launch, but we are expecting great things because who knows more about the importance of an exceptional fit of under garments than a woman who changes clothes for a living.

Under.me will provide underwear for both men and women and boast a simple design that is made to fit comfortably, and simplify. The line will produce mid-priced items for consumers between the ages of 25 and 45.

post-45017-0-1446026920-43791_thumb.jpg

We can't wait to see Bar in her skivvies!

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/node/826146#ixzz1mHsmc2tC

HER MOTHER, HER IDOL

Even with her aficction to travel the world, she comments she doesn't like to pack all the time. Furthermore when she doesn't have time to unpack the material of the day before. It's cause her schedule doesn't know what is a big vacations. "I like traveling but you gotta have balance. If a stay away from home a lot of time I get tired and then get a little rest. Sometimes I need to be a the same place for a week, then I tell everybody and ask to them for not to call me. I try to work until exhaustion". She knows it's this moment, when she wakes up and doesn't know where she is. "Right now, I don't remenber exactly when was the last time. But not a long time ago for sure" she says mentioned she's been working for 3 weeks without any rest, evidenly tired. When she has some, enjoys her family as much as she can, and she admits, they are the reason of her existence. She considers her mother - an exmodel - her biggest idol. "She didn't told me to take any advice of hers but constantly remembers me that the most important thing is to know who I am of off my carreer. To valorize what I have but not to stick to the buzz. And it helped me a lot". Her parents followed her in her professional travels when she was younger. "For me do not fell alone. Now sometimes one of my brothers travels with me. I have 3, one older and two younger than me. They're very protective of me, maybe cause I am the only girl". When I ask where she sees herself in ten years, she answears in a incommodeted way; "I imagine myself married with kids. Which girl wouldn't do that? Right?". Tell us she felt thrilled whe she was asked to work with Escada, what she considers a desire of every model. A big step of hers. "Moreover, Escada is a big company, recognized world wide and also represents things I believe: happiness, joy and life. Considering I am one of the models who worked for them, I fell really honored". When the time ends, she friendliness says goodbye and reappear Bar from the night before. Imposing. But at the same time, sweet. Relaxed. End.

*Second part as I promised. :wave:

Guess The Athlete

After a one-year absence, Bar Refaeli returns to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, which comes out tomorrow. As part of her appearance, Refaeli poses with a few athletes. The Swimsuit editors wouldn't let me reveal those athletes, but they did say I could post one picture with the guy's face blurred out. I figured that would be boring, so I put my face on said athlete's body so I could accomplish two things that will never happen: 1) Get close to Bar; 2) Have a six pack. Anyway, we're going to turn this into a contest. The first person to correctly guess the athlete in the picture above will win a little prize pack. Here's the catch, you have to tweet me your guess and you can only make one guess. DO NOT SEND YOUR GUESS VIA THE FORM BELOW OR E-MAIL IT TO ME.

post-51815-0-1446026921-1181_thumb.jpg

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/extr...l#ixzz1mHsOPBpn

whyyyyy :mad: why ruin her return by making her shoot with athletes. I mean, i'm sure she'll have plenty of solo shots as well but still who cares about the athletes.

So Bar just tweeted this photo of all the bikinis SI sent her:

post-45017-0-1446026921-69464_thumb.jpg

Here's me hoping she was photographed in all of them!! :laugh:

If you are contracted for SI does that automatically mean you get a spread of photo's on the beach in the magazine?

I'm getting nervous Bar has only studio shots...

post-51815-0-1446026922-33873_thumb.jpg

If you are contracted for SI does that automatically mean you get a spread of photo's on the beach in the magazine?

unforunately that might be all we get :( i haven't heard anything of her doing any of the beach shoots and so far all her sneak peek pics have been in the studio. but fingers crossed?

post-57839-0-1446026923-88969_thumb.jpg

some people to go work with cloths, some people go to work with bikinis... :laugh:

post-57839-0-1446026924-38044_thumb.jpg

some people to go work with cloths, some people go to work with bikinis... :laugh:

Rookies : Jessica Perez, Crystal Renn, Michelle Vawer, Kirby Griffin, Adaora, Nina Agdal

Locations :

Adaora - Australia

Nina Agdal - Seychelles

Cintia Dicker - Zambia

Jessica Gomes - Australia

Izabel Goulart - Panama

Kirby Griffin - Zambia

Julie Henderson - Sechelles/Gulf Coast

Ariel Meredith - Panama/Gulf Coast

Alyssa Miller - Seychelles

Genevieve Morton - Zambia

Jessica Perez - Panama