Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar with Fox on big adversting in http://www.nana.co.il web partal with is one of the biggest news portals here

there is big banner and when you go with the mouse / click on it it getting biger with the song and option to see

the collection

the car is nice but where they they go?

Bar aways only with famous people and not talking with other people here

post-38223-1285521326_thumb.jpg

According to the recent Elle:

To do before she's 30: "Mariage, I don't care about. But I want two kids. I have small dreams, like learning another language.

And according to Hello magazine - the English version of an interview she gave to Paris-Match, edition September 2007:

hellomagsept2007.jpg

Perhaps, in three years, she'll be hoping to have kids before the age of 35 :laugh:

Thanks katchitup for the cute young pictures of Bar and DiCaprio. Indeed, they make a genetically-blessed couple. ;) And thanks for the other pictures too!!!

When is the Fashionable Istanbul event supposed to be? I thought it was in September

They would produce some genetically gifted kids!

They defenitly need to have some babys:)

SURE. They were adorable babies.

According to Ellen magazine scan, Bar wants a baby before 30 but IMHO Leo will not be the father of her cute children... life takes many turns :)

I don't know why, but I also got this feeling. Something say to me that this relationchip will not work anymore...

For me, Leo never was in love with Bar... I know this post will create polemic, but what can I do?

It's my feeling...

I know we can't judge people without meeting, but it's just a thought. Do you remember what he did with Gisele?

He's on the way to do the same with Bar; find some younger and prettier girlfriend.

They would produce some genetically gifted kids!

They defenitly need to have some babys:)

SURE. They were adorable babies.

According to Ellen magazine scan, Bar wants a baby before 30 but IMHO Leo will not be the father of her cute children... life takes many turns :)

I don't know why, but I also got this feeling. Something say to me that this relationchip will not work anymore...

For me, Leo never was in love with Bar... I know this post will create polemic, but what can I do?

It's my feeling...

I know we can't judge people without meeting, but it's just a thought. Do you remember what he did with Gisele?

He's on the way to do the same with Bar; find some younger and prettier girlfriend.

really cause i think they might go far this time. Maybe not marriage, but kids. but idk who knows,maybe they'll break up again

They sure are cute though

bar-refaeli-leonardo-dipcaprio-mexico-cabo.jpg