Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar at Fashion Weeek. She's pictured with a lot of VS angels so maybe it means SOMETHING>??

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.a...3&src=quick

She is 6th from the left

I don't think that means anything ... The only VS Angel there is Doutzen Kroes, Kk is no longer an Angel! A lot of the other girls modeled for VS but no of them were Angels

The good thing it's that, maybe this means that Bar is goin' to be @ the Fashion Week, & that would be AMAZING!

& i really really hope w/get some more pics from her w/Brooklyn&Kk! :heart:

Bar at Fashion Weeek. She's pictured with a lot of VS angels so maybe it means SOMETHING>??

She is 6th from the left

I don't think that means anything ... The only VS Angel there is Doutzen Kroes, Kk is no longer an Angel! A lot of the other girls modeled for VS but no of them were Angels

The good thing it's that, maybe this means that Bar is goin' to be @ the Fashion Week, & that would be AMAZING!

I know, I corrected my statement after someone else pointed that :blush: I'm not a VS expert, :laugh:

She is 6th from the left

I know, I corrected my statement after someone else pointed that :blush: I'm not a VS expert, :laugh:

Hahahaha well, it doesn't matter ... At least she's there & hopefully we're gettin' more pictures later! :laugh:

Hey, anybody in NY wanna see Bar in person?!? She's gonna be at Sephora

But the night isn’t over yet. Two blocks down 5th, at Sephora, from 8-9 PM, model Bar Refaeli (undercover cosmetics junkie) and I will answer all of your beauty quandaries at the Ask a Model, Ask an Editor Vogue Beauty Bar. Meanwhile, the mezzanine will morph into a “living museum,” as the airbrush masters from Temptu (responsible for everything from Nicole Kidman’s picture of perfection in The Stepford Wives and Robert DeNiro’s chillingly tattooed Max Cady from Cape Fear to the airbrushed kisses on Thakoon’s recent runway) will demonstrate their art, in living color. Get your own airbrushed look (intricate 80s eyes? Super-contoured cheeks?) —followed by a personal photo shoot—or just marvel at the models, who will be airbrushed head-to-toe.

http://belledujournewyorkcity.blogspot.com...out-beauty.html

Yeah... That's her! :heart:

But we don't know if she's goin' to walk, b/c Kk & her bump are there ... & Brooklyn Decker too, i haven't see her on a runway yet! ... But im really really reaaaally hopin' to see Bar doin' the FW! That would be just AMAZING!

Join the beauty editors at VOGUE MAGAZINE and supermodel BAR REFAELI

September 10th

8pm-9pm

Sephora 5th Avenue

@ the Vogue Beauty Bar

597 Fifth Avenue

New York, NY 10017

212-980-6534

Ever wanted to ask a top beauty editor what’s red hot for fall or a supermodel what her backstage beauty secrets are? Now you can!

To celebrate Fashion Night Out, Sephora has invited two of the best beauty experts in the biz, Vogue’s Beauty Director, Sarah Brown, and Supermodel Bar Refaeli, to dispense invaluable advice via the ultimate “help desk,” the Vogue Beauty Bar. So come armed with your beauty Q’s and leave with an arsenal of tips and trends.

Posted by Sephora Love at 4:22 PM

http://blog.sephora.com/2009/09/join-vogue...ephora-5th.html

bar-refaeli-picture-1.jpg

Thanks girls for these articles and photos regarding Bar being in NY for fashion stuff!!! :) It's cool to see her with all these other models taking part of this event!

And a special thanks to SparkleyAdi for sharing these private pictures of Bar at the Madonna concert! Nice of you.

Let's keep coming in all these great pictures and news! Thanks again to all of you!!! :wave: