Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:heart:

Hey guys, Bar is in the latest issue of US Weekly. I doubt any of you will go out of your way to buy it, but I thought I'd let you know. :fun:

US WEEKLY - AUGUST 3RD, 2009 - ISSUE #755

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

o595hz.jpg

Only by THIS guy.

:laugh:

LOl, LOl..... :laugh: This is becoming to sound frankly ridiculous! So Bar isn't dating Guy Geor...? She is not dating Teddy Sagi..? She might go out with Mansur...??? Please girls, who's the next guy that Bar will be photographed with that is going to be her next boyfriend?? :blink: Don't pay attention to all the crap these so-called reporters write.

Two years ago, Bar was spotted partying in Israel with Kelly Slater and the gossip columnists reported that the two became lovers or whatever lies. Of course, they omitted to mention that Bar's brother was with them at the club. And Slater has been in a serious relationship for years....

Now Geor came in the picture because he's a friend of a friend of Bar, then Sagi who I read has his image to reconstruct as he has problems with his company losing money... so he wants to be around models... and Mansure who happens to be at the same St-Tropez's party has to be Bar's new boyfriend! Incredible! :cry: What's next?

Anyway, I want to thank all of you who posted gorgeous pictures of the new RAMPAGE campaign ! This is very cool to see Bar as their new spokesmodel! She is perfect for their fashion.

Thanks solange, Pheiress, Lye and all the other members for the updates!

Bar is also in the current In Touch. We see an ad of RAMPAGE and the caption says that Bar was asked to eat burgers, ice cream before the Sports Illustrated photoshoot!

yeah, Bar is like many supermodels, they date other famous and rich people.

yes in the last few weeks bar was dating

-Guy Geor

-Teddy Sagi

-Mansur

wow not easy life here :wave:

Shouldn't we rather say that the gossip papers "speculated" that she was dating all these guys. :whistle:

I seemed Bar was hanging out with Leo DiCaprio <_<

no, she's not hanging out with Leo anymore, Thank God! don't worry Bar's fans becuase is the last time I will wright in this thread, but please read it until the end, I will explain why!

first, I'am really disappointed with Bar because I thought she was a good girl but I was wrong, and I take more than three years for realize this, but now I know she's not a good girl, sorry , but she's nothing more than a famew***, forgive the word, but this is exactly what she is and Leo is luck to notice this in time to get free of this woman. I know Leo isn't a saint and all, but at least he have a great carrer and is a good guy, in other way, Bar seems like to make fame through other person, Leo and Gisele. I think it's too much coincidence that she's dating another Gisele's ex, it's almost inbelievable that she's so envoius of her, I can't believe in I saw this, I became so sad because I really liked her, I became disappointed, it's so ugly to her do this. she always said she's not Gisele that she doesn't wanted to be her, but what she's doind shows the contrary, Bar wants hard to be her, it's weird and sick, and really sad, I feel sorry for her, because she can't be herself, Bar's so shallow! I never made so big mistake with someone, because I liked her so much, I think she was so sweet but now I see that I'am really wrong, or she have two personalities?

and before you said it's a rumor, they were together in that part and yesterday they were seen kissing, and it's not a lie, because the person who wright this was there and saw they're kissing, so sorry if I disappoint some of you with my words, but first I'am shocked with her attitude! I know she have the right to continue life and date another guy, and don't have any problem with this, she could be dating that Guy Gior or Teddy Sag, but she have to hang out exactly with another Gisele's ex? too much for me, sorry but Bar totally lost her mind and all my respect too! bye, bye!

here's the link, to prove I'am not lying:

http://colunistas.ig.com.br/vivimascaro/20...m-saint-tropez/

I would argue who is the moron. :cain: And what does it matter whether it is a behind the scene photo ( I doubt it ) or actual promo shots? The binder clip is there and it`s all over the internet so take it easy.

These are called press photos. Which means they invited photographers from specific press to come there and observe the photoshoot and take their own pictures. That's why you see the Rampage photographer in the video and in some of the pictures. These are photos released via press release, not via Rampage themselves. So again, that's why you see the binder clip - because they're taken by the PRESS photographer, not by the photographer hired by Rampage, who is the photographer Bar is actually modeling for. I hope that is a more helpful explanation to you. Sorry for calling you a moron - sometimes I forget that not everything is as obvious to everyone as it is to me.

As for the rumors about Ricardo Mansur - can no one see in the pictures that he's clearly sitting next to/talking to/hollering at her friend Adi?? (the blonde)

Maybe SparkleyAdi will confirm this................. shot in the dark.

bar and her mother is always after Gisele

Gisele is great model and did a lot

but there are few others that also top models like hiedi klum for example

also they write that bar took the campain from Gisele

i think that Gisele is in pregenet and can not do this modeling now

and that's it

also Gisele already did this works

and other things -

as poeple say what Gisele already forget bar has to still study

Gisele has big veraty of modeling and also working with VS for many years

I think bar and her family must stop use the names Leo/Gisele totally and just write Bar Refaeli

it fine and cool bar is going to parties as she is cool girl and also in israel going many times to parties

and this press also just say lies

even if she stand to this guy as they looking to make easy money and headlines

famous people go to the same clubs and places many times

mabye she kissed him for nice meeting and had few drinks with him or dance

so what?

she should stop do that? no! it is also nice bar is meeting all this people and they know her

hope to see them in Israel one day as well

Bar is very good model and did many big names untill now do not think she flow Gisele all the time

only to VS (which I want to see bar for long time there)

There is a hurly shop in tel aviv - all the shop full of photos of bar

I do not think this is because she dated leo it is because she is good model

:laugh: