Petite-Patrie

had to come back and update you

in israel there are 2 big daily newpapers

all israel see them

and bar is on the back of the newpaper on he weekend edition

one for fox adversting

and one about the new work for rampage

sorry can not igonre this

they also wroe that bar and leo not togher because bar asked leo to move on and live toghter and he did not want to

th_d3673532659493.gif/monthly_07_2009/post-3313-0-1593838336-54708_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="0-bar-refaeli.0.jpg">

Thank you dawson! The pics of Bar in green are new to me! :wave:

Does anyone know when/where they are from? Are there any more from this event?

123315-kjsaj.jpg

What`s with that binder clip on the back of her blouse? I mean how can they release a photo like that?

Moron, these are behind the scenes photos, not actual promotion shots.

I would argue who is the moron. :cain: And what does it matter whether it is a behind the scene photo ( I doubt it ) or actual promo shots? The binder clip is there and it`s all over the internet so take it easy.

Why is everybody is this thread so hostile with everybody :rofl: Be happy! If you like Bar, comment, if you don't then I don't see the point of commenting, I think it's rather simple. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but you don't have to be rude.

And I've seen quite a few pictures of models with some type of clip on their clothes, mostly VS pictures due to the paparazzi getting behind the scene shots. Did you really think they'd publish a picture like that though?? Kind of a silly question if you ask me, not to be rude or anything, but they'd definitely edit it out :D