Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

1 hour ago, borg said:

I hope they haven't broken up, I like the couple they make and she seemed really into him and very happy with him, but it's strange. I understand that he couldn't or didn't want to go to Brazil for about 20 days or a month that Ale was in Brazil, but even since before Ale went to Brazil, they hadn't been seen together for a while. And now, that she is back from Brazil, neither. This festival, Coachella, being a weekend (apparently more relaxed work-wise), being relatively close to LA... don't know. But yes, only time will tell.

I have a feeling she is or will get bored of him eventually. He doesn't seem the right guy for her in my opinion. She should date with someone more famous that's on her level.

On 4/17/2023 at 10:01 AM, borg said:

Is she single again? It's been a while, like 2-3 months, that we haven't seen her with her boyfriend considering that before we saw them together several times a week. I would almost certainly say that they have broken up if it weren't for the fact that they still follow each other on Instagram and haven't deleted their pics together, which is what Alessandra did when she broke up with her previous boyfriend (Nicolo Oddi).

Yes. She denied to answer a question about having a boyfriend while she was in Brazil for Carnival. They do not interact with each other on Instagram anymore. Last year he made a very cute post on her birthday and we got nothing this year, same on Valentine's Day and Coachella. 

16 hours ago, Joullie said:

Yes. She denied to answer a question about having a boyfriend while she was in Brazil for Carnival. They do not interact with each other on Instagram anymore. Last year he made a very cute post on her birthday and we got nothing this year, same on Valentine's Day and Coachella. 

I didn't know about that in Carnival, is there a source for that? Was it an interview or something? It's true about the birthday, I hadn't think about it, he hasn't posted anything about Ale's birthday and that's quite suspicious. On the other hand, I don't give much importance to him not posting anything on Valentine's Day because that is February 14 and, on March 4, Alessandra commented on his last post, about the aurora borealis, saying that it's magical and he replied to her "You are magical", so at least until March 4, they seemed to still be together.

10 hours ago, borg said:

I didn't know about that in Carnival, is there a source for that? Was it an interview or something? 

It was an Elle Brasil interview for social media, they ask her about any love interest and she is super coy about it and doesn't give a clear answer.

Also, when she was in Sao Paolo recently before the Gucci dinner she was staying with Matheus Mazzafera and someone sent her a bouquet of flowers to his home.  Matheus teases her about it and keeps asking who sent it and she never responds.

I think all signs are pointing to her and Richard having ended.  He seemed quite nice, but I think Ale's too much energy for him.  

It's for the GNP Seguros "Vivir es increible" summer campaign.  GNP Seguros is the largest insurance company in Mexico, the owner (on set with Ale) is Mexico's second richest billionaire.  They are a huge advertiser with Conde Nast Mexico so they're the ones who pay for Ale's covers in Mexico (Vogue, Bazaar, Glamour) and as long as Ale has a contract with them I think we'll see her in the Mexican market on covers for quite a bit.

13 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

Good stuff! @Clarence

I wonder what the shoot is for.

11 hours ago, Marsnoop said:

It's for the GNP Seguros "Vivir es increible" summer campaign.  GNP Seguros is the largest insurance company in Mexico, the owner (on set with Ale) is Mexico's second richest billionaire.  They are a huge advertiser with Conde Nast Mexico so they're the ones who pay for Ale's covers in Mexico (Vogue, Bazaar, Glamour) and as long as Ale has a contract with them I think we'll see her in the Mexican market on covers for quite a bit.

:thumbsup:

Alessandra Ambrosio at The Daily Front Row's 7th Annual Fashion Los Angeles Awards 04/23/2023

Alessandra_Ambrosio_at_The_Daily_Front_Row_s_7th_Annual_Fashion_Los_Angeles_Awards_in__4_.jpeg Alessandra_Ambrosio_at_The_Daily_Front_Row_s_7th_Annual_Fashion_Los_Angeles_Awards_in__5_.jpeg Alessandra-Ambrosio-Feet-7169180.jpeg Alessandra-Ambrosio-Feet-7169189.jpeg Alessandra-Ambrosio-Feet-7169190.jpeg

Mmmmm, looking great and single again. If you need a new husband that satisfies you Alessandra I'm always up to present myself as a candidate! :heart:

On 4/17/2023 at 6:39 PM, ThorGod said:

I have a feeling she is or will get bored of him eventually. He doesn't seem the right guy for her in my opinion. She should date with someone more famous that's on her level.

Agree. Would be great to see her dating, for instance, a famous athlete, just like Izabel Goulart or Kendall Jenner.
I'm sure there are plenty of young NBA/NFL/soccer players out there who would be delighted to date her. Of course, she goes out with whoever she wants, but like someone said "oldy" (sorry lol) Lee doesn't seem the ideal type of guy for such an energetic party girl like her.
ps: btw she looks great in those recent pics ! Hard to believe she's 42. 😮