Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

I thought she has surgery to change her ears...no offense but they do like rather odd in that picture

I had a teacher who had his ears pinned back and they can only do it with the top part of the ear and not the ear lobe, so that is why her ear lobes still stick out a little.

^ I don't think anybody knows. I can only guess; maybe she had braces and she quit wearing the retainer to keep her teeth in place after treatment had ended? After having braces people are given retainers which they are meant to wear the rest of their lives to keep their teeth from moving back and this gap could have appeared from her teeth trying to move back to where they originally were. Just a guess: I don't know for certain.

^ I don't think anybody knows. I can only guess; maybe she had braces and she quit wearing the retainer to keep her teeth in place after treatment had ended? After having braces people are given retainers which they are meant to wear the rest of their lives to keep their teeth from moving back and this gap could have appeared from her teeth trying to move back to where they originally were. Just a guess: I don't know for certain.

maybe but heck..she's still super GORGEOUS!!!!! :hell yea!: