Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

Weight Discussions

Unless it is done in a respectful and neutral manner, from now on please refrain from making comments regarding weight. It causes unnecessary tension and irrelevant discussions. Thank you! :flower:

I didn't see anything disrespectful about my comment. I just noticed how thin she'd gotten in recent pics and wondered if anyone else felt the same. Ale is still one of my fav models and I have loads of respect for how she whipped herself back into shape that quickly after giving birth. It was just that I saw those recent pics with her and Rosie at the victorias secret store that I thought her face was getting a little gaunt. Could be the picture or it could be not.

Anyway, I was just wondering if she was trying to get back into High Fashion or if it was just a poorly taken pic.

Weight Discussions

Unless it is done in a respectful and neutral manner, from now on please refrain from making comments regarding weight. It causes unnecessary tension and irrelevant discussions. Thank you! :flower:

I didn't see anything disrespectful about my comment. I just noticed how thin she'd gotten in recent pics and wondered if anyone else felt the same. Ale is still one of my fav models and I have loads of respect for how she whipped herself back into shape that quickly after giving birth. It was just that I saw those recent pics with her and Rosie at the victorias secret store that I thought her face was getting a little gaunt. Could be the picture or it could be not.

Anyway, I was just wondering if she was trying to get back into High Fashion or if it was just a poorly taken pic.

I'm pretty agree wiht you Expresso. I've noticed the same after I saw recent pics of her lately. I can't say she looks bad...I only can say she was looking much much better months ago. Anyway don't get me wrong here...it is my sweet meaning over one of my favorites latin models.....greetings to everyone. :blush:

Were you warned? No :no:

I was trying to calm the flames before it spreads, so to speak. What you and other members said was not exactly disrespectful, however topics like these often start irrelevant discussions that led to unnecessary heated debates. Yes, I know we often go off-topic in many threads but some topics, like weight, are too off-topic for certain threads. In this case, the Candid thread.

Perhaps we could try-out moving such topics into the General Discussion thread and see what happens? If you or anyone have suggestions on the best way(s) to handle this topic, please let me know either through PM or in any of the relevant threads like Gen Disc. :flower: