Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

thanks uberoffpeter

& ... I really HATE how Ale looks with Doutzen's outfit ... i mean, she is absolutely perfect, but why did they have to put her that terrible outfit? ... I'm really mad @ VS :ninja: :(

haha :laugh:

I don't like a lot too, is cuz we see that amazing black outfit that I LOVE IT :blush: but maybe when we see the commercial we get use to it!!! ale is gonna wear it like a QUEEN!!! :blush:

btw I LOVE that red outfit of doutzen is really beautiful!!! :blink:

thanks uberoffpeter

& ... I really HATE how Ale looks with Doutzen's outfit ... i mean, she is absolutely perfect, but why did they have to put her that terrible outfit? ... I'm really mad @ VS :ninja: :(

haha :laugh:

I don't like a lot too, is cuz we see that amazing black outfit that I LOVE IT :blush: but maybe when we see the commercial we get use to it!!! ale is gonna wear it like a QUEEN!!! :blush:

btw I LOVE that red outfit of doutzen is really beautiful!!! :blink:

Hahaha yeah, i thought Doutzen's outfit was awfull until Alessandra wore it hahaha ... now it looks better :laugh: (but i still hating the outfit xD) ... & if i am sincere, what I HATE THE MOST, and I WILL hate about the video ... is Rosie! :laugh: :blush:

&& yeeaaaah ... Ale looks absolutely AMAZING with the back outfit pfff ... :heart: :heart: :heart: