Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

I see that everyone's so concerned and worried with ale's (supposed) pregnancy. That's her business, if she has done that mess to herself. I'm saying this cause i honestly don't think ale is ready to be a mother and to dedicate to a child now, we all know she's a party girl. (i don't know i may be wrong.. but... hmmm no.) If she is really pregnant, then i think (actually i'm almost sure) that this pregnancy has not been planned at all. But everything happens..

Second, I think that if she really was happy and "thrilled" about this (again -supposed) pregnancy she would declared it finally and be proud of it, and not letting her true fans to guess with months whether she is preg or not, whether she looks pregnant or not, or whether her stomach is bloated or blah blah blah blah... :yuckky: If she is really ready to become a mom, it's stupid to let the fans knowing that she's pregnant by showing the belly in some 6 or 7th month...

And it's not just about what a sexy mom she will be, or what the child would look like. A kid is not just to be born, but u need to dedicate to that child and be a good parent that will raise a good person. Anyway, whatever it is (preg or no) i wish her everything good... cause i'm her fan too :hug: