Bellazon

OMG FACTS

jj3

On 11/25/2019 at 3:45 PM, Enrico_sw said:

That game was awesome and it was 2002! Also, Luke was still a hero at that time (he hadn't been f*** by Kennedy and her goons yet).:hiro:

(Wooooke Hollywood is a plague that destroys perfectly working things...)

That was an awesome game! 
Do you know about the site, GOG.com? 
Good old games take the games that are beloved and makes them compatible with the modern computers. 
We catch sales every now and then, getting some of the games for under $10 US

16 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

That was an awesome game! 
Do you know about the site, GOG.com? 
Good old games take the games that are beloved and makes them compatible with the modern computers. 
We catch sales every now and then, getting some of the games for under $10 US

Yes, it was; good old times! I don't know this site. Do they improve the graphic designs as well? I'd love to play Jedi Outcast with today's graphisms. Jedi Knight and MOTS were pretty good too!

Have you seen Jedi Fallen Order? The graphisms are beautiful (and I love BD1). This game has George's spirit flowing in it.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:15 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Yes, it was; good old times! I don't know this site. Do they improve the graphic designs as well? I'd love to play Jedi Outcast with today's graphisms. Jedi Knight and MOTS were pretty good too!

Have you seen Jedi Fallen Order? The graphisms are beautiful (and I love BD1). This game has George's spirit flowing in it.

GOG does not upgrade the graphics. There are places out there that do redo the graphics, I’ve not kept track of them though. 

I’ve seen bits of the new game, but I don’t have it yet. 

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/sales/models.htm

Median pay for models in the USA: $23,770 per year. That's low. Very low (and well below the US average). I'm pretty sure the stats are crippled by men (men have a salary that is way lower than women in modelling), but still, that's low. :DanniCullen:

If you except the handful of super-rich supermodels, then the vast majority of models have a pretty precarious job. :forgetting_wft:

I've overall decreased my general anger/hatred to 5% of what it was compared to 5 years ago and a recent confrontation showed that my anger was only 30-40% of what I expected.

Also, particularly recently, I am growing less and less inclined to give opinions either when I don't need to give one or I don't have enough facts accumulated.   It's like magic and a big change for me.   I was reminded of this today when listening to a talk on a Buddhist talk on "Right Speech".  Compared to 5 years ago the accuracy of my thoughts and speech are higher, and with higher quality opinions that are backed with more facts.  But a lot less half-baked opinions are given out.

• 2 weeks later...