Bellazon

Advertisements

Hmm, Alessandra Ambrosio is nothing in comparison to Adriana Lima .. her face irritates me.. I don't know why..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't come on other models threads and say you don't like them, please.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats funny...isnt that exactly what you did in tiiu's thread?

:nicole:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did I? Thats so annoying when people do it, I don't mean to be a hypocrit. :/

Is there something about this model that I am missing that you guys are seeing? She seems so plain, almost flat; she lacks substance, depth, that something something that a model is supposed to have. Her face is almost skin and bones, hardly any lips, no extroidinary facial features, and barely any neck. Her neck looks so long and fragile it looks like it might snap if it wern't for the relitivly weightless head. Only thing I can compliment her for is her eyes, she has very energetic and pretty eyes, but there doesn't seem to be anybody behind them.

I don't think this is a fair comparison. I voiced what I think about Tiuu, and I backed it up. I asked why she was so popular, I didn't bash her as irritating or annoying or ugly and try to promote Alessandra. Shes a very beuatiful girl, and I wouldn't hesitate to shack up her if she would let an annoying hypocrit like myself get within eye sight of her.

Is there something about this model that I am missing that you guys are seeing? She seems so plain, almost flat; she lacks substance, depth, that something something that a model is supposed to have. Her face is almost skin and bones, hardly any lips, no extroidinary facial features, and barely any neck. Her neck looks so long and fragile it looks like it might snap if it wern't for the relitivly weightless head. Only thing I can compliment her for is her eyes, she has very energetic and pretty eyes, but there doesn't seem to be anybody behind them.

I don't think this is a fair comparison. I voiced what I think about Tiuu, and I backed it up. I asked why she was so popular, I didn't bash her as irritating or annoying or ugly and try to promote Alessandra. Shes a very beuatiful girl, and I wouldn't hesitate to shack up her if she would let an annoying hypocrit like myself get within eye sight of her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

by all means i dont have a problem with your voicing your opinion. i just think that if you're going to tell someone to not bash your favorite model you should at least better explain what you mean by bashing and not have engaged in very similar behavior since you came into the tiiu thread unasked and pretty much insulted the girl. i dont have a problem with that part...but then when someone explained why she liked tiiu (which answered your question no?) and that she didnt expect you to share her opinion you rolled your eyes at her and said "if you say so" which wasnt very nice :no: ;)

I still didn't bash her, which I thought the whole point was. I rolled my eyes, if I remember correctly, because I got such a rabid response, like I touched a nerve or something. :laugh:

saying I don't like how skinny a model is one thing, saying a face is irritating and I like another model better is something else.

I still didn't bash her, which I thought the whole point was. I rolled my eyes, if I remember correctly, because I got such a rabid response, like I touched a nerve or something. :laugh:

saying I don't like how skinny a model is one thing, saying a face is irritating and I like another model better is something else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you dissed everything about her except her eyes. i consider that a bashing. but perhaps we just have different definitions. i dont really distinguish between a well-stated bash and a simple "she sucks" bash. but i'm thinking you do in which case belaboring the point is silly because we have different concepts of what constitutes a bash haha

and purple didnt respond rabidly. she just told you pretty simply why she likes tiiu. she was really polite about it too if i remember correctly. but when you rolled your eyes you didnt quote anyone i realize sooooo it's a tad unclear if you were directing it toward her. only thing that would suggest it is that she was the one who addressed you. unless of course you were rolling your eyes at me for mentioning that some of the models you like also lack depth imo. but again, i will admit, after looking back, its unclear (and it doesnt seem to be referring to the post above because that doesnt make sense either or maybe it does but its late and i should go to bed haha). oh well

sorry for going off-topic...ummm any new ads with ale? lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...