Bellazon

Roosmarijn de Kok
Thumbnail

FashionDream

Thanks so much for all the updates @nightlocks @RebelleFleur @Syria @FashionDream @Sunshiine @sweetxlaments :hug:I especially love the VS images but all are pretty :heart: I will do some updates in the upcoming days of stuff I still had but was too busy too post. O and @Limerlight I'll try to get a recording of how to pronounce her name for you because it's kinda hard to explain to people that don't speak Dutch ;). Than for my update:

Zadig & Voltaire

summer 2015

Photographer: Dylan Forsberg

Styling: Justine Cerbo

Hair/Makeup: Corinne Fouet

Model: Roosmarijn de Kok

12292636_408513755990478_489335085_n.thu12317890_1528497644130781_410516052_n.th12338962_926492930768810_856794106_n.thutumblr_nqx5nuBkcH1sk52vlo1_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nrfmxiS4v91sk52vlo1_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nrfmxiS4v91sk52vlo2_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nrfmxiS4v91sk52vlo3_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nrfmxiS4v91sk52vlo4_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nrfmxiS4v91sk52vlo5_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nrfmxiS4v91sk52vlo6_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nrfmxiS4v91sk52vlo7_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nrfmxiS4v91sk52vlo8_1280.thumb.jptumblr_nrfmxiS4v91sk52vlo9_1280.thumb.jp

Thanks for all the amazing posts lately!

To add to @Sunshiine ^

Credits:

C-Heads Magazine online (c-heads.com)

Photography and interview by Lauren Engel, IG: @engellauren 
MUA: Romana Lai, IG: @romana117
Hair: Edison Lu of Hair Lounge, IG: @edisonlu0205 of @hairloungenyc
Wardrobe: Alexandra Hall IG: @alexandrahall27

Interview:

Roosmarijn de Kok of Wilhelmina NYC is a model from a small village in Holland. She has modeled in NYC, Paris, London and Australia. Her biggest clients are Victoria’s Secret, Victoria’s Secret Pink, H&M and Nasty Gal.  She has been published in Vogue Thailand, Grazia Mexico, and L’Official Thailand to name a few. 

Tell us about your upbringing and how did it shape the person you are now?
I grew up in a small village in the middle of Holland

How were you scouted?
On Skype

What are the differences between modelling in Australia and New York?
Australia is more chill.  You can go to the beaches and there is a lot of beautiful nature.  In NYC, I model mostly in a studio

What hobbies do you have outside modelling?
I love to cook and bake. Besides that, I love to go on hikes and be in nature. I also spend a lot of time biking in the city.

The lookbook you did with Wildfox are stunning – what was it like to work with them?
The theme of the shoot was really fun.  The lookbook was photographed in Italy so we were just playing around with pizza, pasta, gelato, etc!

How has Instagram affected the fashion/modelling industry? Do you agree with this change?
I like it because Instagram is similar to a portfolio for me now and it will sometimes help me book jobs

What inspired you to tattoo the ‘5’ behind your ear?
It’s for my family, there are five of us

What is your perception about real love?
Real love is easy when things are meant to be it shouldn’t be hard

the interview was kinda badly written but eh :p