Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So is Gilded Angels the 1st segment or Exotic Travelers? bc that means if Gilded Angels is 1st than Alessandra isn't opening unless Adriana is walking for Gilded Angels & she opens, I really do not want to see Candice open again.

Both Adriana and Alessandra said it takes them 20 min to get the fantasy bras on so how is that suppose to work? they usually have to run and change for the next outfit so perhaps Exotic Travelers is opening segment. :idk:

I'm 99% sure they're gonna walk in pairs in the Angels Ball section.

If you have a look at the fitting board in Martha's fitting video at 01:28 right next to the photgraper, you'll see that there are always two models next to each other. One wearing black, the other one white.

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by Warhol

So is Gilded Angels the 1st segment or Exotic Travelers? bc that means if Gilded Angels is 1st than Alessandra isn't opening unless Adriana is walking for Gilded Angels & she opens, I really do not want to see Candice open again.

Both Adriana and Alessandra said it takes them 20 min to get the fantasy bras on so how is that suppose to work? they usually have to run and change for the next outfit so perhaps Exotic Travelers is opening segment. :idk:

Is it possible that they'll close the show in the FBs? It's been done before with elaborate bras. I wouldn't cut out the idea of them appearing in segments near the beginning and then changing during segment 4 and segment 5 (Pink University) That's more than enough time to be ready for Segment 6 (FB Unveiling + a video talking about either the Bras or surviving on a desert island again)

I'm pretty sure that mansion in Taylor's video is the same one used in Jasmine's Scandalous fragrance commercial too.

Lmao see it's not a coincidence looks similar to the French Mansion in the 08 Holiday and another holiday commercial lol

She even has the white horse Lily was on

She has such a tiny waist in the video omg she looks so fit, all of those break ups did that girl good

If you have a look at the fitting board in Martha's fitting video at 01:28 right next to the photgraper, you'll see that there are always two models next to each other. One wearing black, the other one white.

I had the exact same idea before! 47/48/49/50 is too much!!

I had the exact same idea before! 47/48/49/50 is too much!!

The only problem I see with this idea is that the runway is already so narrow at one point the girls will cross and there will be 4 of them side by side. Normally this would be okay they're all so thin but add wings and this could become a catastrophe 

It is an idea but I don't think that will happen. They will just have each girl come out normally. The runway will get too crowded and also it won't give each girl time to shine. Especially if it is a girl only who has one outfit and then she'd have to share the runway with someone else. Don't think it will work.

It is an idea but I don't think that will happen. They will just have each girl come out normally. The runway will get too crowded and also it won't give each girl time to shine. Especially if it is a girl only who has one outfit and then she'd have to share the runway with someone else. Don't think it will work.

What I'm think is it's gonna be like a transition from light to dark like it was with "I Put a Spell On You" where first Candice came out with this light outfit and as the theme progressed it got sexier and darker, I think there'll be some sort of transition in the middle like they had with the Wild Things Theme, where the dancers ran up the runway and did their little dance and then walked back with Emanuela

Might be true  :idk: