Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

How do y'all even know the b&w pictures are even related to the show? It could be just more catalog imagery to put in the catalog :idk: That was probably shot months ago before they had the fittings and decided who would walk every segment, by that moment the only models who had tried outfits were Barbara Fialho at the fittings & Dri&Ale at the FB shoots

My idea is Gilded Angels opens the show with most of the Angels Candice, Lindsay, Karlie, Alessandra, Exotic Travelers will have Adriana, Lais, and Doutzen with the first FB and maybe somehow Alessandra will squeeze into hers and close that segment right from gilded Angels

Go to sleep and all the fun starts. So safe to say Exotic Traveler will be the first section. And I reckon now they will have Adriana and Alessandra open the show wearing the fantasy bras. Or they'll close the segment together. Doutzen looks amazing in her outfit and glad to read she has 3 looks and 2 wings. She will be amazing as always. Alessandra looks fantastic in her fb look and Lindsay. Well I like the wings and train. I don't hate the body thing but I don't like it either. Doesn't look good on her.

How do y'all even know the b&w pictures are even related to the show? It could be just more catalog imagery to put in the catalog :idk: That was probably shot months ago before they had the fittings and decided who would walk every segment, by that moment the only models who had tried outfits were Barbara Fialho at the fittings & Dri&Ale at the FB shoots

I don't really know for sure but my favorite part about VSFS is to speculate and guess ideas. Adds to the fun for me. Chances are I'm 100% wrong but i don't care because it's fun. Like a puzzle trying to put pieces together.

They have Doutzen wearing shoes from last year. The Parisian segment. They'll have new shoes they probably weren't ready to be worn for fittings. Lily is wearing the same wings as Doutzen but I'd say they are for Doutzen's look. When wings aren't ready they just put any pair on for the girls to walk in. I'm thinking these looks we've seen are more for the Angel Ball section than Dream Girls.

It's just not a nice look on Lindsay. I mean its still fittings and it can look different on the runway. She only talked about that one look in her interview lol watch she will only get the one look :rofl:

Go to sleep and all the fun starts. So safe to say Exotic Traveler will be the first section. And I reckon now they will have Adriana and Alessandra open the show wearing the fantasy bras. Or they'll close the segment together. Doutzen looks amazing in her outfit and glad to read she has 3 looks and 2 wings. She will be amazing as always. Alessandra looks fantastic in her fb look and Lindsay. Well I like the wings and train. I don't hate the body thing but I don't like it either. Doesn't look good on her.

That's exactly how i feel. Especially about Lindsay look.

I'd be dead if it's her only look! Haha. If you look at her face it does kinda scream really??

I still think there is a possibility of two girls walking together on the runway. I actually think those black outfits go together with the white ones. Behati's and Doutzen's outfits look very similar and they are both black, Lily's outfit from the same section is white. It might be black and white section with girls walking out in pairs as black/white angels. Just a thought since there are 50 girls :idk: