Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I want Elsa in the mainline but they've waited so long with her. She's been stuck in Pink and now she's finally getting the mainline call up. The girl is 26. She should have only been in Pink for about 1-2 years to build her up a little and then they should have focused on her instead of Martha. So I hope they do focus on Jac, Josephine and Sara and don't take so long to push them. Look at poor Lais. Has been doing everything with VS since 2010. All the shows without casting, basically every commercial since 2011. She's in so many. She's done more in the last few years than Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen. Has featured in every Christmas commercial since 2011. Just give her that Angel title already.

I agree, Jennka! I'm a pretty nostalgic person myself, but we need new faces eventually.

There's been Stephanie, Laetitia, Karen, Helena, Valeria etc. Then came Adriana, Ale, Heidi, Tyra, and Gisele.

In the future we're gonna have a new bunch of VS angels, and regulars.

Nice point I´ve forgotten to write, thank you - all the regulars were once newcommers :)

Honestly I still don't get why they kept Elsa in pink for so long. You clearly like her, you use her a lot, you don't want to make her an Angel? Fine, but you know she's worthy of the mainline more than actual angels.

It seems like they aren't doing the same mistake again, look at Jac, she shot more mainline than pink and didn't even have to go to castings. If they're not planning on making her an Angel, then I really don't know.

Hello everyone ! yesterday caught my attention that he wrote in his ig barbara fiahlo , which will become an angel ?

barbarafialho1 Momentos mágicos! Magical moments! Thank you @Johndavidpfeiffer For giving me all this beautiful gifts! @VictoriasSecret @Ed_Razek, Sophia Neophitou, Monica Mitro @SophiaLidz @LaurenCutillo @ShaunBeyen And everyone from the VS family @garthspencer @nowletm3cyouw3rk @gretaiwuc  Love you very much! See you in LONDON 

Y'all are killing me.

A few pages ago: "THIS LINEUP IS THE BEST LINEUP!!!!" 

Now: "I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN THIS LINEUP!"

Make up your minds...get out of the past, embrace new girls. Move ooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn.

P.S.: I'm stoked Erin is back! Just don't look so pissy this time, please.

Hello everyone ! yesterday caught my attention that he wrote in his ig barbara fiahlo , which will become an angel ?

barbarafialho1 Momentos mágicos! Magical moments! Thank you @Johndavidpfeiffer For giving me all this beautiful gifts! @VictoriasSecret @Ed_Razek, Sophia Neophitou, Monica Mitro @SophiaLidz @LaurenCutillo @ShaunBeyen And everyone from the VS family @garthspencer @nowletm3cyouw3rk @gretaiwuc  Love you very much! See you in LONDON 

VS has been giving gifts to all the girls, I've seen Maria B post a ton of VSX stuff VS gave her yesterday. Every year they give the models who walk gifts. 

Some of these models you all mentioned worked for VS for such a long time, their poses and looks are predictable, I think VS wants to give chance to new fresh faces, some of these new models who will walk this year's show will probably stay for next 5 years or more and get that "star power", it's just how it goes, I miss regular models too because it reminds me of old times, but I think it's a pretty good idea that they wanna make new stars, I'm also sure once Adriana and Alessandra leave they will fresh up their Angel line up too.

I find some of these new models more interesting/prettier than Edita,Toni,Lily, Julia, but that's just my (unpopular)opinion. Also Natasha Poly,Oluchi,Bianca walked ages ago honestly it's not 2005, almost 10 years passed since,time to get over it seriously ,no offense...

completely agree! the world moves, maybe 4 or 5 years say the same about these new faces.! and we complain of the following casting

Sofia posted on instagram there are 4 more days of fittings. 

10magazineIt's all about just keeping my head above water! Four more days of fittings left, almost half way through the fittings of all the most spectacular, gorgeous girls, girls that are in this years 2014 show in London. Inspiring to see all the outfits come to life from sketch to reality, really breathtaking moments can't wait for the show. RG @earthpix pict@SethCasteel @victoriassecret #victoriasecrets #vsfashionshow 2014 #keepingmyheadabovewater

Although I'm happy that VS is casting some interesting new faces, I can't help but feel a little sad that the many of the 'regulars' we have grown to like and associate with the VSFS are not there anymore. Where is Isabeli, Natasha Poly, Lily D, Magdalena, Maryna, Edita, Joan Smalls, Julia Stegner, Shannon Click, Constance, Frida, Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Flavia, Andi Muse, Carmen Kass, Emanuela, Bianca Balti, Inguna Butane, Jessica Stam, etc. etc.?? You know, the TOP models that helped make the VSFS (and the fashion industry) what it is today. The models that injected excitement into the show, that made us nostalgic. There's just simply no loyalty anymore, it's all about the one hit wonders of the season.

They kept way too many new faces from last year's show, and 2012. I've always thought that the VSFS was about hiring the most top notch models of our generation. Now it just seems like a filler HF show in fashion week. It's kinda sad that the only models I'm VERY excited to see this year are Eniko and Erin. If someone told me 5 years ago that Erin Heatherton was gonna be the most exciting model at the VSFS 2014, I would have laughed.

In your opinion, cause I couldn't care less for Erin

Sofia posted on instagram there are 4 more days of fittings. 

10magazineIt's all about just keeping my head above water! Four more days of fittings left, almost half way through the fittings of all the most spectacular, gorgeous girls, girls that are in this years 2014 show in London. Inspiring to see all the outfits come to life from sketch to reality, really breathtaking moments can't wait for the show. RG @earthpix pict@SethCasteel @victoriassecret #victoriasecrets #vsfashionshow 2014 #keepingmyheadabovewater

4 more days?!? 

I thought we were done today with the fittings... How many models will they have at the end?

Maybe this don't intersts you , and maybe doens't make any sence but i think selena gomez could be an option to perfom at the show .

1º come & get it reminds of the style of the arabian stuffs they seem to be doing 

2º she has new music video, it's a really good way to promote her new album (released today)

it would be a dream i really like her ... 

I want Elsa in the mainline but they've waited so long with her. She's been stuck in Pink and now she's finally getting the mainline call up. The girl is 26. She should have only been in Pink for about 1-2 years to build her up a little and then they should have focused on her instead of Martha. So I hope they do focus on Jac, Josephine and Sara and don't take so long to push them. Look at poor Lais. Has been doing everything with VS since 2010. All the shows without casting, basically every commercial since 2011. She's in so many. She's done more in the last few years than Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen. Has featured in every Christmas commercial since 2011. Just give her that Angel title already.

The problem with Elsa was that she took a long time to get known, I don't mean by us, but by people in general. When someone sees a photo of Adriana in store they say "Look at that photo from Adriana, she looks hot" and when they saw Elsa they'd be like "Look at the blonde one, I love what she is wearing". Now I feel like she a bit better known and may be walk not only in Pink but also in another segment. But I also agree like someone said she shines the most in Pink

Maybe this don't intersts you , and maybe doens't make any sence but i think selena gomez could be an option to perfom at the show .

1º come & get it reminds of the style of the arabian stuffs they seem to be doing 

2º she has new music video, it's a really good way to promote her new album (released today)

it would be a dream i really like her ... 

I don't think it's an option, the songs too old, and there is no hype about her right now.