Bellazon

Model Verification Thread NO ID Requests

modelknowledge

On 8/1/2016 at 11:55 AM, nightowl said:

This thread was started as a verification thread, as in "Is this a pic of..."

You'll have better luck posting a new thread in the general ID forum.

I don't think people care. I DM me them and they still keep posting in here. I report them and the moderation staff does nothing. If there are no warnings issues, people will keep doing whatever they want. 

16 hours ago, pitounsky said:

Maybe i'm wrong but she looks a lot like Kelly Brook.  Back in that time she does a lot of cover. 

That's not Kelly Brook. The eyebrows, size of the body, size of breast are all off. Also, Kelly was a glamour model who only worked in the UK at that time. Glamour models would never do commercial work like this. What is really weird about this cover is this models breast. You see how close they are together? They are either padded or airbrused to look that way. It looks bad. Its like she has nothing on the side. I thought the face looked a little like Lauren Young but something about the picture is off making it really hard to figure out who it is.  Starbene did book their models from Italy for a while but then they were using syndicated images from Germany. If you look at this thread, 

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/61361-same-picture-different-magazine/

you will see most of the Starbene covers are usually Fur Sie covers, but not this one. Its possible it came from an editorial. I don't know if this info helps you identify her but it also tells us that this could have been shot any where. If you find the photographer, you might be able to figure out if this was shot in Miami, South Africa, or Australia. (Those locations are usually where beach shots are done. Sometimes you might do another country but you only have a small window of opportunity in other countries to do that.)

• 2 weeks later...