Bellazon

Blanca Padilla
Thumbnail

alfadolls

17 minutes ago, Ichigo9 said:

I hope she isn't in the same segment as swift is Swift really is one of the performers. What happened in 2015 really infuriated me. Also I wonder whether there'll be any backstage drama between her /gigi given what she said about gigi in interviews

Nah, I don't think so.. or they will just stare at each other or ignore the other one as best as they can

27 minutes ago, Ichigo9 said:

I hope she isn't in the same segment as swift is Swift really is one of the performers. What happened in 2015 really infuriated me. Also I wonder whether there'll be any backstage drama between her /gigi given what she said about gigi in interviews

I seriously doubt Gigi knows anything about what Blanca said, to be honest. Which, by the way, wasn't even an attack towards Gigi. 

After that she has walked in many shows where Gigi was walking too and it was fine. Even the Tommy x Gigi show, which really proved there was no bad blood between them. 

1 minute ago, feyre said:

I seriously doubt Gigi knows anything about what Blanca said, to be honest. Which, by the way, wasn't even an attack towards Gigi. 

After that she has walked in many shows where Gigi was walking too and it was fine. Even the Tommy x Gigi show, which really proved there was no bad blood between them. 

And even if she knows, I guess she doesn't care.. that's a thing you need in model business, don't care what others say about you

5 hours ago, vsinside said:

And even if she knows, I guess she doesn't care.. that's a thing you need in model business, don't care what others say about you

I'm sure it doesn't affect her much but I can't help thinking that she might have been a little offended at the time. Such a long time ago though, as someone said Blanca walked for tommyxgigi which I had forgotten about. so they probably don't  have any beef anymore 

On 5/11/2017 at 11:56 AM, Ichigo9 said:

Same! During 2015 her walk wasnt show and her pose was like 2 seconds and from a weird angle, justice for blanca17