Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

Thread cleaned. Please guys, remember to keep it civil and keep it on topic at all times.

P.S. The rules regarding weight discussions can be found here. :heythere:

How was any of that not civil, or on topic? It's not like there was another topic of discussion going on, and when it comes to Karlie's weight, it is always relevant, because people are always giving her unnecessary flak about it.

i tried to keep it civil. i usually don't stick around...on the internet it's useless. and unnecessary lol :cain:

I thought you were being very civil, and I apologize if I was not. I truly thought we were just having an educated discussion amongst two complete strangers.

Ah, the life of a staff member. :laugh:

First off, since weight discussions are largely against the rules, the point about Karlie’s weight being relevant is in itself irrelevant. That being said, I can see where you’re coming from overall. I certainly don't have a problem with members expressing opinions or giving constructive criticism, nor am I interested in targeting individuals as examples of bad behaviour. I was really only there to diffuse a situation that I believed had the potential to get out of hand. As I'm sure you can appreciate, the staff come across a lot of heated exchanges and when we don't nip them in the bud, they often degenerate into personal attacks and get ugly fast.

If anyone would like to continue this discussion, feel free to contact me via PM. For now, let’s get back to the topic at hand. :heythere:

Fair enough.

Karlie get JPG FW 2013

6b2e2448cfbe11e2aa8c22000a1fc809_7.jpg

jpgaultierofficial@karliekloss and Odile Gilbert having fun while shooting our fall/winter 13 #campaign!

#backstage #sneakpeek #paris#fashion #shooting #jpg #gaultier #comingsoon

SHOT ON 25TH APR

WEIBO.COM/KARLIEGO

INS/JPG

Looks like Karlie was shooting a Daft Punk music video :D

via VogueUK

Victoria's Secret ID ‏@VSAngelsID 3h

#AngelNews Karlie Kloss was pictured on the set of a Daft Punk music video in New York on Thursday

6986000.jpg 00.jpg

MODELINIA ‏@Modelinia 1m

.@karliekloss is fashionable, elegant and charitable in @prabalgurung at @MakeAWish #greatcause #makeawish

shes been supporting Prabal Gurung alot.......I wonder if a possible campaign could be in the future :whistle:

1.jpg