Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

I watch pretty much all Karlie videos because I'm a huge fan, and I've noticed that there's one particular user that will spam everything she's in with dislikes and negative comments under "different" accounts (look at the fashiontv video that was just posted).   He spammed the last JPG runway show so bad, they locked the comment section.  Even worse, it seems he impersonates users here and from the Fashion Spot...?  Has anyone else noticed this?

There was a user on tFS known to post hate whenever Karlie had new material so I may have an idea of who you are talking about. He does make multiple accounts, which is against forum rules so he/she can spam Karlie with hate.

People like that truly make me angry, I can't understand them doing that to any celebrity, but that is especially baffling when it comes to Karlie. By all appearances Karlie is a good person, and she is without a doubt a phenomenally skilled model. What could possibly encourage such vehemence?

^ :rofl: I remember that individual :rofl: Priceless for their sheer determination to defame the women's character in every which way possible :D

:)

People like that truly make me angry, I can't understand them doing that to any celebrity, but that is especially baffling when it comes to Karlie. By all appearances Karlie is a good person, and she is without a doubt a phenomenally skilled model. What could possibly encourage such vehemence?

What I don't understand is if you hate them so much why do you keep looking at there stuff.

I actually really like her costume, if I had just heard the idea for it, then I am not sure how I would have felt, but after seeing it I think it looks great. Of course it does have something to do with it being on Karlie, because she looks incredible in it, and her body is just amazing.