Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

6 hours ago, Matute said:

no, for while larger, its resolution is not substantially better. all the aboutyou images that they upload are very grainy, and either thats a filter they put on or more unlikely it means the original resolution was much smaller. even the non-resized images on the website are not uhq. not sure why. even the press release photos were grainy. must be some kind of anti piracy thing

2 minutes ago, hrehe said:

even the non-resized images on the website are not uhq. not sure why. even the press release photos were grainy. must be some kind of anti piracy thing

The images were shot on film. Which is why they appear 'grainy' (even the white wall shots)

3 hours ago, hrehe said:

is film still very common for editorials?campaigns?

It's definitely a common trend. But ultimately just a creative/artistic decision. I personally like film photography 

3 hours ago, hrehe said:

i guess raere campaign photos were not edited much at all then?

I would imagine the photos are still edited (after being converted to a digital format)

2 hours ago, Kane said:

It's definitely a common trend. But ultimately just a creative/artistic decision. I personally like film photography 

I would imagine the photos are still edited (after being converted to a digital format)

oh they converted them to digital? maybe there is a market somewhere for a camera that take digital and film simultaneously, the film can then be for the photographer to develop and later display, and the digital can go straight to the editor without any need for a conversion. i definitely dont know what im talking about but having both formats at the same time would be a win

• 2 weeks later...

I’m happy for them both as well, but he hardly took his time. They’ve been together for 4 years not 10. Marriage isn’t what it used to be better to be safe than sorry. I wonder if all that time they spent together in 2020 helped to strengthen their bond.

ham147  i really hope you were being sarcastic. if youve been dating for 4 years and he hasnt proposed yet... then your relationship is in trouble. unless you started dating at 15... waiting 10 years to get married is not healthy for any long term relationship. although you may find yourself married under common law married. however this is all besides the point of this forum.

55 minutes ago, hrehe said:

ham147  i really hope you were being sarcastic. if youve been dating for 4 years and he hasnt proposed yet... then your relationship is in trouble. unless you started dating at 15... waiting 10 years to get married is not healthy for any long term relationship. although you may find yourself married under common law married. however this is all besides the point of this forum.

Marriage is a requirement for health and happiness, I thought Johnny Depp and Amber Heard proved this.

I never said wait ten years. I simply stated 4 years is not too long. You do realize the west has gone through an enormous cultural shift in the last 50 years. Marriage is no longer required. Plus given their relative young age and Lorena’s occupation. Taking your time and building a strong bond is the smart play. CJ played it right he clearly loves her, and now he knows she feels the same. The stupid play is to get married in the first 2 years. Those marriages are usually based on lust, and are doomed to fail. I work in family court you have no idea how bad it is out here.