Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Sightings from Savannah :wub:

shopSCAD shopSCAD

Blake Lively + Ryan Reynolds @shopSCAD right now!!!

i think im Rihanna saymaggs

“@BriannaMHarris: Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are at SCAD hiding somewhere. We will find them” woah! Jealous.

Emilie Sobel emiliesobel

Blake lively and Ryan Reynolds laying out in the park across my house. I want to find her and slap her in the face for all those louboutins

Liz Riden LizRiden

I just made the most perfect sandwhich. Oh, and Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are in the park...

Nichelle M. Singley couturetionist

oh well hello there blake lively and thank you for the compliments… sorry my eyes are all over your boyfriend though. #savannah

Morgan White smorganwhite

I'm starstruck about Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds being at my school, but I didn't actually get to see them. So many famous people here!

Morgan White smorganwhite

BLAKE LIVELY AND RYAN REYNOLDS were at SCAD today! They're in Savannah for a visit. She bought artwork here! AHHH SO COOL.

Annie Devine Annie_Devine

WHAT THE SHIT. I'm sitting in bed watching Gossip Girl and Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds were just in the courtyard outside my dorm room.

Paul Conversano DrConversano

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively at Forsyth Park oh my sweet Jesus!!!!!' holy shit she's so fuckin beautiful

Rachel Sabick rsabick

Blake Lively and Ryan Renalds are at SCAD right now #MUSTFIND

Dave Charvat Dayvo

Apparently Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are in Savannah and visited shopSCAD. Cool.

Madisen Taylor @MadisunMoon

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds in Savannah... <3 even they are lovin zee spanish moss!

Rebekah Campbell @bekah_campbell

@MadisunMoon ahh omg really where?

Madisen Taylor @MadisunMoon

@bekah_campbell Idk everyone is posting it on Fb and there is pics of them in forsyth<3

:unsure: I want pics ....Lol

cherish...♥ @CherishMe_HARD

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds came into Leopold's today ^_^

ice cream again :laugh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are in Charleston now .

Olivia DiCapua @LivDicapua

Wait stop. Blake Lively & Ryan Renolds checked into a hotel down the street from campus. Fuck drinking tonight..I have some stalking to do

Melanie Pickering @smellanie04

um BLAKE LIVELY IS IN CHARLESTON

Melanie Pickering @smellanie04

oh wait AND RYAN REYNOLDS #idie

hannah swayze @hswayze

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds in charleston?!?!??!??! AHHH

^ Thanks for the reprint michela :hug:

More sightings from Charleston :D

Michael Phillips @MikesDoinGood

Blake lively and Ryan Reynolds are down town right now

Kelly Kolich @TheycallmeKK

Blake lively and Ryan Reynolds just walked into the place im eating!!!!

Derek @skankbook

my sister just bought Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively a round of memosas in Charleston, SC

Dirkes @therealdirkes

Just saw Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively at brunch with @Cbdirkes #bigboner #Iheartfamouscock

T. Downey @marshmalo_huntn

Stalking Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively #charleston

Thanks for all the pix and tweets! :flower: Welcome michelabella and Wendy, and nice to see you again kat and Sic. :hug::wave:

Saw this in Us magazine's sightings for this week... she had probably just got back from Bali :wub:

Blake Lively squealing when meeting up with beau Ryan Reynolds at Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica.

one pic in Savannah

https://twitter.com/#!/allie_rmorris

post-43201-0-1446092730-7753_thumb.jpg

^ Aww glad to see her adorable face! She looks so young in this pic :blush:

:yes: It does my heart good to see her looking so carefree and happy. Thanks halo! :flower: Hopefully she's eating lots of rich southern food lol (and ice cream of course :D).

First time seeing this pic of her with Pedro Almodovar and Elena Anaya:

post-43201-0-1446092730-80405_thumb.jpg

Nice, thanks Amie! :flower: Isn't it funny how all these pix we were hoping to see at the time of the event (with Almodovar, Lagerfeld, Anna, etc.) have eventually showed up. :D

I wonder how these stars do it, all those flashbulbs would give me a seizure. Love how calm she is through it all though. A pic from inside:

post-43201-0-1446092730-75245_thumb.jpg

Seriously. I always wonder how they don't blink! :blink:

Huffington Post

Gossip Girl Blast: What's Wrong with Season Five

I've narrowed my essential issues with this season of Gossip Girl down to four:

1. What is Gossip Girl without those three little letters: BFF?

Gossip Girl started not with a bang, but with a feud. The catty catfight in question was between recent boarding-school returnee Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) and current high school drama queen Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester). Throughout the course of the show the girls have pushed each other into fountains and cakes, but they've also been there for each other when the chips were down. Their friendship has often been written with all the obstacles of any good love story. The relationship between Serena and Blair with all its ups, downs and field hockey fights is the central relationship of Gossip Girl.

This season Gossip Girl has almost wholly sidelined the dynamic between Serena and Blair and it's hurt the show. Giving no narrative space to this core relationship is a mistake. At the end of the day, after all the schemes have been hatched, this is a show about two girls who could not be more similar or more different. This season, the girls have had scant screen time with each other and no narrative emphasis put on their relationship.

Both girls have been almost wholly wrapped up in their own separate storylines, barely touching base with each other. In previous seasons, Blair and Serena would turn to each other when times got tough. Now an episode might include a single scene of the girls having a post-game conversation after all the drama is over. While once a driving force for the show, this season Serena and Blair's friendship has taken a backseat to the merry-go-round of love triangles and guest stars. While the girls' current feud over Dan (Penn Badgley) is sure to put some attention back on their core dynamic, ignoring the central friendship of the series for nearly the entire season has made the show less enjoyable to watch.

2. The Magically Disappearing S

The series began with Serena's return from boarding school and throughout Gossip Girl's run the blonde and brunette society girls have traded off the narrative lead. While things were more equitable in the first season, there have been times when either Blair or Serena has stolen the plot limelight. I can't remember any time, however, when Serena's story has been so thin.

This year, Serena's character has consistently been used as a prop to lend importance to the show's guest star storyline of the moment. Besides stalking her fake cousin Charlie/Ivy (Kaylee DeFer) she's done scant else of importance. She briefly worked in the film industry, although mostly this turn of events worked to forward Dan's book storyline. After that Serena briefly dated Ivy's ex-boyfriend, a chef/psychopath with a tendency towards blackmail. Making Serena once again an accessory to the ongoing Ivy plot. Then Serena decided to take down Gossip Girl with Nate's (Chace Crawford) help, which lasted about the thirty seconds it took Serena to utter that declaration of war. Shortly after Serena began working at Nate's gossip site, once again playing a minor role in Nate's storyline while having no momentum of her own. In terms of her love life, which is one of the central devices of the series, Serena has spent most of the season pining for the emotionally unavailable Dan. This mostly just positions her as an obstacle to the burgeoning Blair and Dan romance.

Serena has been present to service everyone else's storylines this season without having any kind of character arc herself. "What is Serena up to this week?" You might ask yourself before watching an episode. The answer is that she's usually acting as a plot device in whatever storyline the writers need moved forward. As one of arguably the two main characters of the show (see above) Serena should have her own character arc. Her character shouldn't be used to prop up guest stars or make already crowded love triangles more dramatic. It's time to give Serena a real storyline that starts and ends with her.

Hey guys,

Huge fan of Blake checking in. I can't believe I didn't know about this place until tonight. Thanks a bunch to the little birdie that gave me a hint.

It'll take days to catch up on this thread.

I already love it here!

Welcome Wendy :hug: Nice to have you here! Catch up and contribute, the more Blake fans we have, the better ;)

Nice, thanks Amie! :flower: Isn't it funny how all these pix we were hoping to see at the time of the event (with Almodovar, Lagerfeld, Anna, etc.) have eventually showed up. :D

Haha, I know right? I'm such a worrywart sometimes I can't help it. Now I need her to show up in a Pedro Almodovar movie :p I hear he's doing a comedy next.

I agree with all the writer's observations, better yet, they should cancel the show and put the actors and the fans out of their misery yeah? But they are getting a final season 6 though :cain:

Hey guys,

Huge fan of Blake checking in. I can't believe I didn't know about this place until tonight. Thanks a bunch to the little birdie that gave me a hint.

I already love it here!

Welcome Wendy!!! :hug:

Just found this ADORABLE pic... oh my gosh :wub:

post-54639-0-1446092731-8198_thumb.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/RyanRodneyReynoldsFanpage

Thanks for all the welcome guys

Did she really squeal when she saw Ryan? How cute!

Hey guys,

I already love it here!

Welcome Wendy!!! :hug:

Just found this ADORABLE pic... oh my gosh :wub:

post-59307-0-1446092732-72729_thumb.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/RyanRodneyReynoldsFanpage

I am snatching this one, too precious

welcome Wendy!!

Some sightings , they are still in Charleston.

Charleston Area CVB @ExploreCHS

Gossip Girl here. What's Serena Van Der Woodsen doing at Slightly North of Broad? Our sources say she's enjoying lunch with a handsome guy!

Annabel Jones @southern_bel

So apparently Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are in #chs. Last seen at SNOB. Anyone else?

JR @hotCHILDjrut

dinner at S.N.O.B. to tonight (@ryanlongjohns favorite). apparently blake lively and ryan reynolds are lunching there now! neato.

Edit

Maybe back to NYC or CA , seems like Ryan has some work to do for a hospital fundraiser on Tuesday.

Allie Anderson @notaginger

potential sighting of blake lively and ryan reynolds in the charleston airport... #celebrities #whattodo

EDIT: Adding the pic for you Halolulu :)

521723466.png

1.) What in the world has she got on her feet? :laugh: :laugh: Oh Blake...

2.) Love her outfit otherwise though- very preppy chic, and Ryan is looking pretty casual-dapper himself ;)

3.) She was pretty awesome in this GG episode, she's showing maturity these past few episodes but knowing the writers they'll probably make her into a drug-addled bimbo somewhere down the line to service their plot points. F--cking Gossip Girl.

Some Tumblr sightings, as well:

happyhaps:

My coworker just served Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively delicious gelato. WHY WAS I NOT SCHEDULED TO WORK TODAY?

therealjayz said:

my cousin served them at poogans porch yesterday