Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Wow she looked SOOOO GORGOUS! The Orange is such a great color on her, and I love her hair with it pined back like this. Lovely! I watched it on TV last night, and I thought it was so cute how she was stuttering and blushing. :wub:

And thanks for the new pics Solange and Barbie of Leo and Blake :heart: IT looks like they were grabbing alot of food!! :p

A few more. :) I really love what she did with her hair!

post-42953-1312811044_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1312811086_thumb.jpg

I also noticed while I was watching it that it looked like she has gained some weight. NOT SAYING THATS A BAD THING, I DON'T WANT ANYONE THINKING I'M CALLING HER FAT OR ANYTHING, BECAUSE I"M NOT! But I like her fuller, she looks alot better than when she gets super skinny at times.

Thanks katchitup.Also pics of her with Leo. Please do not forger about him too !

leonardo-dicaprio-blake-lively-grocery-shopping-in-los-angeles-01.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-blake-lively-grocery-shopping-in-los-angeles-02.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-blake-lively-grocery-shopping-in-los-angeles-07.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively linked arms yesterday for a walk in LA! The couple has been spending their free time together during their latest trip to California, though last night was all work for Blake. Blake Lively wore an orange leather Gucci dress to the Teen Choice Awards, where she picked up the honor for choice actress in a drama series. Her small screen work has also been keeping her busy on the West Coast. Blake's doing double duty between shooting Gossip Girl near Hollywood and also logging time on filming the movie Savages. Leonardo is playing the role of supportive boyfriend while Blake shuttles between sets, though soon he'll be the one logging long hours when he gets down to work on The Great Gatsby.

blake_eyeprime_132.jpg

blake_eyeprime_138.jpg

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for everything :wave:

Vogue Got Blake Lively and Alexander Wang to Judge a Polyvore Contest

post-52390-1312848052_thumb.jpg

nice pic :wub:

Vogue organized a contest on Polyvore to get the plebeians excited about buying things at Fashion's Night Out. Polyvore users and some Vogue editors will create sets from merchandise by retailers participating in the third annual shopping festival. Each week going forward, Blake Lively, Alexander Wang, and Grace Coddington will pick their favorite two sets. Then Vogue.com readers will vote on their favorite, which will be crowned the winner on September 9. The prize for the best set is a trip to New York with a friend to tour the Vogue office and watch a Vogue photo shoot. So, do promotional events like this make you excited for FNO, part three? Or were you with Cathy Horyn when she said, "I don't want it to continue"?

link http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2011/08/vog...ly_and_ale.html

more bigger pics :

Out in LA - August 8

Shopping at Gelsons - August 7

sighting From People.com

Blake Lively enjoyed some time away from Gossip Girl and the Upper East Side for a burger date with beau Leonardo DiCaprio in L.A. The couple tried to stay under the radar at Umami Burger in Los Feliz, Calif., as they quietly ate. "Blake looked very happy and kept smiling," an onlooker tells us. DiCaprio appeared to enjoy himself, too. Says the onlooker: "He gently grabbed her hand at one point and he seemed very into Blake."

link: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20516554,00.html

New pics of her filming! :)

Blake Lively as she filmed scenes for "Gossip Girl" in West Hollywood, California (August 8).

post-42953-1312905768_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1312905833_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1312905924_thumb.jpg

Tending to her work duties, Blake Lively hit West Hollywood's Sunset Boulevard to film scenes for "Gossip Girl" on Monday (August 8).

The 23-year-old, dressed in a striped gray tank top and high-waisted creme skirt, was all smiles as she traveled the strip, looking to be involved in a rather enjoyable conversation on her cell phone.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/blake-lively/p...ake-lively-1212