spud

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

post-5603-0-1446069251-0027_thumb.jpg

Therefore thanked Norwegian Helene no to Victoria Beckham

- google translator

The model Helene Hammer (19) makes great success abroad, but will not sacrifice their health to fit into "size zero".

In a short time the Norwegian model Helene Hammer become a hot name in the fashion industry abroad. Just this month adorn her

cover of several international magazines - one of them the presitsjetunge fashion magazine L'Officiel. In addition she has made

eight fashion series, including magazines such as Elle, Madame Figaro and Mirror, which comes in leaf shelves in Germany, France

and Greece. The most exciting things must be that I have traveled and worked with very good photographers, says Hammer.

She is part of the Norwegian model agency Idol Looks, but was also recently signed with the International Bureau Women.

Besides having done work for large clothing chains like H & M and Mark & ​​Spencer, was one of her first major model

assignment for the Italian fashion house Moschino. When figured well both I and my agent that I could do well, she says.

post-5603-0-1446069251-02417_thumb.jpg

Said no to Victoria Beckham
Ahead of Fashion Week in London, she received request to go view for Victoria Beckham - "Spice Girls" star who has made

Great Success as a designer in recent years and been praised by heavyweights in the industry. Also Burberry and Vivienne

Westwood were among those who were interested in the Norwegian girl would go view them. Offerings thanks however Hammer refuse.

It was very nice and an honor for me to be chosen for the designers. Simultaneously then body pressure is enormous when fashion

weeks and I know that I am not a "size zero". I talked to my agents about this and decided that it's something I will not do - it begin to

slim me to fit into the sample collections, says Hammer.

Will be a healthy role model
Although the industry she works in has a huge focus on appearance and body, want Hammer to be a healthy role model.
While I think the signals we give models to young girls. We are not role models, but unfortunately there are many young people who

see on TV and in fashion magazines and think that that's the way they should be. I can be of help to change views on woman's body.

At least I try my best and we'll see how long I hold out, she says.

post-5603-0-1446069251-05742_thumb.jpg

Concerns centimeters
Model Mom Eivor Øvrebø Team Models have years of experience in both Norwegian and international model industry. She believes that

models considered "too big" for the international requirements in the modeling business, still can make success. Going fashion show is

one of approaches to enter the market as new. It is also there to make "editorials" to build up a good book with pictures, saying Øvrebø.

She believes there is greater room for making covers and photograms models that have "big" goal, than to go views on fashion week,

because it is often different requirements for body measurements.

There are girls who never does show and who do not fit the clothes, because it's about centimetermål during fashion week. However, you

are a good model, with a fair complexion and a nice figure, we know that models that measure more than 90 inches above the buttocks,

also work with coat campaigns and so on. One can enter the market without going show, but when one is new one must love to have goals

to meet the strict, she says.

Will not starve themselves
Even traveled Hammer to Istanbul to start working as a model. Work days were often 14 to 18 hour, and when she got home there was a filthy

apartment she shared with 16 other girls, and one bathroom which had hot water. 19-year-old learned quickly that model the world can be

unglamorous, but are happy experience. Although she hopes to work as a model, without duck under pressure to be Ultra-Thin. Fashion Weeks

is a place to see and be seen. This is where many girls get their real big breakthrough and leading to large jobs. Agents mine have faith that I

can do well without going through fashion week and a pressure to be Ultra-Thin. I am grateful to everyone who has faith in me, and that I will not

be pressured into something I'm not comfortable with. To starve me is one of the, said Hammer.

Published: 04/ 03/ 2014

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...