Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

^ but she working right now for Victoria's Secret :heart:
The new look for victoria's secret,me and Sebastian Richard...

Wow, VS back to the roots ? I´ve heard about Izabel Goulart the same some days ago ! :)

Maybe they finally discovered that womans look better in lingerie than the little skinny girls they were using? :whistle:

Im excited for Isa doing VS again, i always loved her in the catalogues, i just hope they put some sexy lingerie/swim outfits on her & not hideous/horrible VS clothing :ninja:

^ but she working right now for Victoria's Secret :heart:
The new look for victoria's secret,me and Sebastian Richard...

Wow, VS back to the roots ? I´ve heard about Izabel Goulart the same some days ago ! :)

Maybe they finally discovered that womans look better in lingerie than the little skinny girls they were using? :whistle:

Im excited for Isa doing VS again, i always loved her in the catalogues, i just hope they put some sexy lingerie/swim outfits on her & not hideous/horrible VS clothing :ninja:

dream came true!! :flower::clap:

Isabeli is on her way to Anguilla to shoot VS-Swim source: Isabeli herself via twitter.com/team_isabeli

Both Demarcheliers are working on the November issue of Vogue Brasil, which is traditionally devoted to Rio. Sources say Victor flew down to shoot two editorials in the Brazilian city recently, and is now back in New York shooting a third editorial and the cover in the company of his father, styled by Vogue Brasil fashion director Giovanni Frasson and starring the very lovely Isabeli Fontana (pictured, on set). It will be the first published collaboration between the two—occasion enough for Fontana to fly out a little late to the Paris shows.

style.com

:clap:

post-17367-0-1446079569-56273_thumb.jpg