Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

"Isabeli is still in love with Henri Castelli"

"After the break,Isabeli Fontana search her ex-boyfriend,Henri Castelli"

The Top Model would have gone to meet the father of her youngest son, in Fortaleza, willing to stay at your side.

According "carioca note" published in the newspaper "Extra", the model Isabeli Fontana had a "relapse" after the relationship with the businessman Rico Mansur. The fine would have sought the ex-husband,the actor Henri Castelli, at the weekend, in Fortaleza, where Henri was with their son, Lucas.

Note that account to meet with the ex, Isabeli made a scene, cried and insisted on staying with to the father of her youngest son. Frightened, the actor would have asked for the model is calm, without, however, yield to the demand of girl to be dating,the actress "Fernanda Vasconcellos".

EXTRA/EGO

(sorry for the bad translation)

:blush:

I know this is old and probably a repost, but I think it is so hot it deserves a second look :woot: ...

Passionata (Spring 2008) Commercial ft. Isabeli Fontana

.flv format

Capped & Etc by Me :)

passionatafy0.jpg

Click on Image to Download

Passionata (Spring 2008) Commercial Behind-The-Scenes

.flv format

Capped & Etc by Me :)

passionata2nb2.jpg

Click on Image to Download

Some random pictures from the campaign:

post-2904-0-1446089135-01148_thumb.jpg n7908079895639597873439ro5.th.jpg n7908079895639594785639vr6.th.jpg

Credits Passionata.com and Facebook

"Isabeli is still in love with Henri Castelli"

"After the break,Isabeli Fontana search her ex-boyfriend,Henri Castelli"

The Top Model would have gone to meet the father of her youngest son, in Fortaleza, willing to stay at your side.

According "carioca note" published in the newspaper "Extra", the model Isabeli Fontana had a "relapse" after the relationship with the businessman Rico Mansur. The fine would have sought the ex-husband,the actor Henri Castelli, at the weekend, in Fortaleza, where Henri was with their son, Lucas.

Note that account to meet with the ex, Isabeli made a scene, cried and insisted on staying with to the father of her youngest son. Frightened, the actor would have asked for the model is calm, without, however, yield to the demand of girl to be dating,the actress "Fernanda Vasconcellos".

EXTRA/EGO

(sorry for the bad translation)

:blush:

:o Isabeli was in my city! I hope she comes again :laugh: