Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

god. why doesnt she do bigger fashion shows? she must be to commercial
What do you mean by "bigger" fashion shows? Isabeli has regularly done shows for well-known designers - Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Badgley Mischka, etc.

She hasn't done any shows recently because she's been on maternity leave, but here are lists of the shows that she's done over the last two years.

Fall/Winter 2006 = Badgley Mischka, Bottega Veneta, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Dsquared2, Ermanno Scervino, Gaetano Navarra, Mariella Burani, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Rocco Barocco, Salvatore Ferragamo, Versace

Spring/Summer 2006 = Alexander McQueen, Baby Phat, Badgley Mischka, Belstaff, Behnaz Sarafpour, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Byblos, Carolina Herrera, Celine, Chanel, Corso, Dolce & Gabbana, Dsquared2, Gaetano Navarra, Givenchy, Hussein Chalayan, Mariella Burani, Matthew Williamson, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Rocco Barocco, Rosa Cha, Stella McCartney, Trussardi, Versace, Zac Posen

Fall/Winter 2005 = Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Anna Sui, Antonio Berardi, BCBG Max Azria, Baby Phat, Balenciaga, Bill Blass, Blumarine, Carlos Miele, Carolina Herrera, Chloe, Costume National, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Dsquared2, Emilio Pucci, Gucci, Hermes, Hussein Chalayan, J. Mendel, Kenneth Cole, La Perla, Lanvin, Luca Luca, Luella Bartley, Mariella Burani, Matthew Williamson, Michael Kors, Missoni, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Paco Rabanne, Phi, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney, Sweetface, Tuleh, Valentino, Versace, Zac Posen

Spring/Summer 2005 = Alberta Ferretti, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Anna Sui, BCBG Max Azria, Baby Phat, Balenciaga, Behnaz Sarafpour, Bill Blass, Blumarine, Cacharel, Carlos Miele, Chado Ralph Rucci, Chanel, Chloe, Chris Aire, Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Emanuel Ungaro, Gai Mattiolo, Gucci, Hermes, Jean Paul Gaultier, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Luca Luca, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Matthew Williamson, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Narciso Rodriguez, Nina Ricci, Oscar de la Renta, Phi, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Rocco Barocco, Rosa Cha, Stella McCartney, Stephen Burrows, Tommy Hilfiger, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versace, Viktor & Rolf, Zac Posen

You can view more of the shows she's done at runway mayhem. So, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by bigger fashion shows. By my book, she's done quite a few "big" shows.

She's done so much more high fashion than she has done commercial. When you look at the list of high profile shows she's done above, plus all the editorials and then compare it to how much she's done for things like VS (yes, she does the fashion show most years but not that much catalogue work when you compare her to Alessandra or Karolina) she's obviously way more high fashion.

She's done so much more high fashion than she has done commercial. When you look at the list of high profile shows she's done above, plus all the editorials and then compare it to how much she's done for things like VS (yes, she does the fashion show most years but not that much catalogue work when you compare her to Alessandra or Karolina) she's obviously way more high fashion.

I agree with you Kate! :D And I can't wait to see her back :woot:

What? Really , I thought people were being quite nice most of the time , compare to other forums.

But if you still think so, I guess it's becouse we are irritated!

And i agree with you guys Isabeli is a high fashion & comercial super topmodel she's done it allll..!

Fashion Weekend Kids - Sao Paulo

post-99-1176648947_thumb.jpg

Isabeli told reporters that they are, indeed, having a crises on their marriage and she thinks it's not going to get better. :cry:

aww that´s a nice picture :) but i don´t like that she´s in the press so much. with her kids especially... :(