Bellazon

Isabeli Fontana

Guest Anonymous

For bigmax!!!

The picture you posted already been posted 2 times in this thread.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/5221-isabeli-fontana/?view=findpost&p=880362

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/5221-isabeli-fontana/?view=findpost&p=1036179

I want to understand why mods or admin don't respond to reported posts. Until they will delete your unnecessary post saber or tell me the reason they don't want to delete your post i will not going to update this thread.

I am sorry to hear your are upset. Please keep in mind as much as the staff would like to be in all threads at all times we are humans with lives outside of BZ. We do the best we can to review & respond to reports as soon as possible. For me I sometimes view the board on a mobile device which does not give me much ease and flexibility when it comes to modding so I usually wait until I am back on an actual computer.

Although the editorial saber posted was not posted within the last 5 pages I deleted it b/c it is from the same editorial as your avatar. I think that is a pretty good indication the editorial has been posted before. Reposts are fine as long as there are no identical image(s) posted within the last 5 pages. However, this does not mean reposts should be posted again for the sake of posting. if you know a set of images have been previously posted please do not post them again. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear your are upset. Please keep in mind as much as the staff would like to be in all threads at all times we are humans with lives outside of BZ. We do the best we can to review & respond to reports as soon as possible. For me I sometimes view the board on a mobile device which does not give me much ease and flexibility when it comes to modding so I usually wait until I am back on an actual computer.

Although the editorial saber posted was not posted within the last 5 pages I deleted it b/c it is from the same editorial as your avatar. I think that is a pretty good indication the editorial has been posted before. Reposts are fine as long as there are no identical image(s) posted within the last 5 pages. However, this does not mean reposts should be posted again for the sake of posting. if you know a set of images have been previously posted please do not post them again. Thanks!

Max, I was the one who got your report and I ignored it for all the reasons Pinky posted. Reposts are fine as long as they aren't within the last 5 pages. Perhaps indeed hitting the report button over every little thing you dislike you can go look at our rules which clearly state what is allowed and what isn't allowed.

For bigmax!!!

This your way to say thanks to me for all the hard work i'm doing here? I'm asking myself, why do i need this and why do i need to waste my time (sharing her pics) for people like you.  

Come on man where is your sence of humour? My reference to you was to tickle you, not insult you. That's why I posted the set of pictures and not just my comment. My comment alone would be an insult. I had the misfortune not to look at the previous 750+ pages, ok my bad. If you think that my intension was to insult you I'm really sorry but you got it all wrong.

PinkCouture

I did try to use the code but I must have been doing something wrong. I'll let you in pm.