Bellazon

Kate Grigorieva
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

This is one of the biggest mistake I saw in fashion week ever. To not put Kate on the show, when she has done so much for Versace, and when she would look better then 90 percent of that cast on runway. I have no words, I think that Kate is fuming and for a reason. I would never work for them after this, but I know that you can't really decline offers in this industry.

Versace doesn't give a flying eff who we think should be cast. A lot of people complain about Kendull at Chanel but do you think Karl cares?

If you look at that show, they brought back a lot of Versace faves (Natasha, Liya, Raquel Z.) so of course they had to let some newer girls go.

The fashion industry is not a stable working environment especially for models. You can be working for a designer/brand/company all year round, but if they think you don't fit this show, they won't cast you. Look at VS (Marloes Horst anyone?). Besides, it's just one show, not the end of the world.

Also she should be more careful what she writes on social media (I know her vk is private but her complaint still leaked) because it might come back to bite her. Casting directors pay a lot of attention to what these girls do and say on the Internet.

It's really sad that Versace would rather cast GiGi instead of Kate. I will never understand this industry.  :idk:

Instagram followers:

Gigi: 6.4 mil

Kate: 136k

Get it now?

Nope

Gigi is a celebrity not a model. I don't think it's the end of the world Kate didn't walk Versace just sad to me. 

It's really sad that Versace would rather cast GiGi instead of Kate. I will never understand this industry.  :idk:

Instagram followers:

Gigi: 6.4 mil

Kate: 136k

Get it now?

Nope

Gigi is a celebrity not a model. I don't think it's the end of the world Kate didn't walk Versace just sad to me. 

That's not true.

Everyone can be a model if they end up in front of a camera.

Or Kate attended some kind of modelling university that I'm not aware of and Gigi didn't.