Bellazon

Indiana Jones vs James Bond

Pauline

Indiana Jones vs James Bond  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Indiana Jones or James Bond?

• Indiana Jones
    • James Bond

ahaha! Awesome, I've been waiting for more people to talk in here. Anyone who has a helicopter that can fit in a few suitcases is awesome in my book. Indy would probably pick up the wrong suit case first and a huge rock would come out of nowhere and crush him and his stupid whip back to the age of the aztecs!

/screw indy

considering indy lived around the 40's, he probably wouldn't even know how to start building the suitcase-chopper ...

i wanna see MacGyver with Q's gadgets

with Q's inventions and MacGyver's imagination ... whoa ...

Q would end up quitting his job, as macgyver would reduce the need for high tech gadgetry. They could always stock the gadget room full of gum,toothpics, swiss army knives, some cushion springs, cardboard tubing, toothbrushes, hair combs, tin foil...the list could go on... They might as well just buy a grocery store.

VILLAIN 1: Let's just charge in there, man, he's just A MAN.

VILLAIN 2: Look, first, don't use the same word twice in a sentence, it makes you seem like a phillistine. Second, he's got a can of Coke.

VILLAIN 1: But he's only got one can. One can!

VILLAIN 2: But he's been shaking it up for an. awfully. long. time.

VILLAIN 1: Oh, I didn't --

VILLAIN 3: LEEEEEEROY MMMMJENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Villain 3 charges in, followed a few steps behind by Villains 1 + 2. Suddenly, Bondguyver unleashes the can of Coke on all three of them. A horrific explosion of caramel-colored sugar-water overwhelms all three villains.

Just then, a candle's flame eats away at the string holding up a large net. The villain, puzzled by the mesh of fabric which has fallen from over head, join together in a cacophony of screams and grunts as they wave their tangled hands about in fear and confusion. Hours later, they have given up and killed each other from the fear of the otehr men using up all the oxygen in the net.

VILLAIN 1: Let's just charge in there, man, he's just A MAN.

VILLAIN 2: Look, first, don't use the same word twice in a sentence, it makes you seem like a phillistine. Second, he's got a can of Coke.

VILLAIN 1: But he's only got one can. One can!

VILLAIN 2: But he's been shaking it up for an. awfully. long. time.

VILLAIN 1: Oh, I didn't --

VILLAIN 3: LEEEEEEROY MMMMJENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Villain 3 charges in, followed a few steps behind by Villains 1 + 2. Suddenly, Bondguyver unleashes the can of Coke on all three of them. A horrific explosion of caramel-colored sugar-water overwhelms all three villains.

:rofl: Thank god I wasn't drinking when I read this. :whistle: