Bellazon

Daniela Freitas
Thumbnail

Lorina

She's very pretty. But only when she keeps her mouth shut. In videos and in pictures.

Her teeth are very unattractive. Like everyone made a big fuss about Adriana's teeth. I didn't see the big deal. Her gums are high on two teeth. But Daniela looks like she's never seen a dentist in her life.

And in her videos she sounds like a bitch. I like it when models are fun, and playful. Like you want to be their friend.

btw this is the first bad thing i've said about ANY model on Bellazon!

maybe she looks like a bitch

but no one of us really knows her personally so we can't judge her only from those videos...she's only doing her work

about her teeth...they looks terrible.. but think that they were regular teeths...she could be perfect!

what im trying to say is that no body is perfect...I think it would be great if she will visit a dentist ...but she is still goregous:)

(sorry 4 bad english im from israel its a bit hard to express my opinion in another language.. :sleep: )

i hate how everyone has to have "perfect" teeth now a days to be beautiful. Like its one thing if your teeth are all jacked up and crazy...but its another if their like a bit crooked and original....like her, adri or lara stone. I had braces cause my teeth were just a mess before but not everyone has to have veneer like teeth. I think it makes you distinctive.

i hate how everyone has to have "perfect" teeth now a days to be beautiful. Like its one thing if your teeth are all jacked up and crazy...but its another if their like a bit crooked and original....like her, adri or lara stone. I had braces cause my teeth were just a mess before but not everyone has to have veneer like teeth. I think it makes you distinctive.

agree with ya...it makes her different, interesting .)