Bellazon

Bryana Holly
Thumbnail

wendylorene

7 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't really see a huge difference in her chest, Bryana has always been stacked, but supposing you guys are right, are you saying she had a breast augmentation?

From her Instagram - "this question has been coming around since I was 15 years old.. every time I gain weight. When I’m skinny they shrink.. when I gain.. they get larger"

bryana.png

On 4.12.2017 at 7:36 PM, CandyArrow said:

From her Instagram - "this question has been coming around since I was 15 years old.. every time I gain weight. When I’m skinny they shrink.. when I gain.. they get larger"

bryana.png

Not saying they are necessarily fake because they still have a very natural look, but they do appear to be significantly lager than a few years ago

740full-bryana-holly.jpg

Her breasts were significantly smaller than Arianny's and now it looks like she could wear the same size

740full-bryana-holly.jpg

4 hours ago, BrySanFan1 said:

I think its bad photoshop tbh shes natural and the way they look via drop and laying down is natural, and I believe shes stated they look bigger to photoshop mistakes before, but if not idc damn most beautiful woman ever!

I tend to agree, her breasts still look natural. Breast Implants would be quite noticeable and fake looking on a slender figure like her's

22 hours ago, ManualNoriega said:

Can people please stop talking about her breasts ? Get a life.

Why does it bother you so much? I really don’t see the problem problem with it, or how a 5 second message of ones opinion means they don’t have a life. It’s not like people are spending all day debating it, or only sitting on this thread thinking about it. You can literally be doing a thousand different things while occasionally popping in this thread or any other to read a few posts and make one yourself.