Bellazon

Hannah Ferguson

Pith_Possum

Wacoal basically has two different sites: Waocoal US which pretty much books mostly from Ford and Wilhelmina and there is Waocoal Europe which is in Germany which books from Hamburg agencies like PMA and Modelwerk. If you can get me a better picture or tell me whether its the European or North American site, it would help me or others figure out this model.

the way the lighting is its hard for me to tell who its is because this site won't let me enlarge the picture. so all i can see is her eye area. her hair looks blonde but it might not be and i can't tell what color her eyes are let alone see the shape of her lips. I don't know if its the computer I am on but the picture is blurry and I can't enlarge the image even though its from a photo host. :( does anyone else have this problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow... that's close.  But I just can't bring myself to say it's a perfect "lock".  Would really appreciate a few more eyes on that id name, and a google search (millions of images) of her.  I looked quickly at the images returned by google and I didn't see any that were here.  I think that's the best id offered, and may in fact be her... jury still out.

Update: Jury voted:  It's HANNAH ;)

Yeah, pretty sure it's Hannah Ferguson.

Keyword: Hannah Ferguson

Here's another commercial for Wacoal :

At 0:20-0:21, there's a close up of her chest and you can see she has moles (they always photoshop them out) and if you go look at her SI videos, it's exactly the same moles with the exact same placement. Here's a (bad quality) comparison:

post-85865-0-1446022172-95376_thumb.jpg

That's a good --- wait.... GREAT catch, Nar.  I do the same thing with moles and such, but as you said, they're quickly photoshopped out of most production work.  Videos help sometimes, though. That was a great idea.

The key here is not 1 mole, but 3 of them are perfectly aligned in the video (@ 0:21) and the image you posted in the swimsuit.

post-31303-0-1446022193-7808_thumb.jpg

I'm converted.  It's Hanna.

This one is cooked :)  Let's move on. LOL