Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

I know that this is a different topic but I don't know any other place to put this bit of information.

Okay. There is yet another story about Gisele and Tom getting engaged. I heard about this a week or two ago. Then their families and reps denied the rumor. Now in today's People magazine, it is being reported again.

Whose releasing this information to the public, I don't get it and why are people so anxious for them to get engaged.

http://www.people.com/people/

I am not a fan of celebrity mags and sites but usually People seems to be credible than others. But who knows... :whistle:

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady officially proposed to supermodel Gisele Bundchen on Friday despite TMZ swearing on it's mother's grave that shit went down Christmas Eve. People reports:

"He asked and she accepted," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE. Family and friends were informed over the weekend. An official announcement, as well as preliminary wedding details, are being planned by Bündchen and her closest friends this week.

"The couple is discussing a huge fashionista event in the spring or a more intimate and quicker ceremony in Costa Rica, where Gisele has a home," the source adds.

I just read Elle article about Gisele and they say that Karl Lagerfeld said something like "when I want to photograph a woman, I call Gisele". But as far as I know, I've only seen one single photoshoot of Gisele by KL in more than 10 years of career :blink:

Did he really say that about her ?

• 3 weeks later...