Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

• 2 weeks later...

I read this in an article about the met ball in Grazia magazine and thought it was cute!

Gisele Bundchen, wearing Versace, was with her football star boyfriend Tom Brady, and set a loved-up tone by announcing to anyone who'd listen, "I'm in love. Love, love, love. Everyone needs to be in love!"

^ Well it was in a reputable British magazine that features top designers and had multiple page coverage of the met gala along with Giorgio Armani's personal diary for the day as an exclusive....I seriously doubt they're lying, why would they bother? Gisele isn't even that big over here, or Tom for that matter.

well I don't know anything about it but I'm sure she was asked about her relationship and that was her response. I could see her being silly and saying something like that. From the looks of her face in the pics and the way she gazes up at him I'm not surprised though! She looks very in love, as does Tom :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...