Bellazon

Camila Morrone
Thumbnail

FashionDream

A passion for fashion: an outfit confession. 

so yesterday, I was in race to jet out to run a few errands. It was Tuesday, but felt like a Monday and unlike The Bangles, manic for all the wrong reasons.  knackered and unenthusiastic 😑 about having to get up, I rifled through my constrained closet space with that even more curbed reality of apparel selection. Whipping my arms vigorously forward, I snatched the first February permitted outfit I could find. A pewter gray sweater-weather dress, magenta pink crew socks 🧦 and fuchsia toned tennis...shoes, topped with a camel coloured wool coat 🧥. Halfway through my journey, I thought, "Tennis shoes and a wool coat, where have I seen this combo?". Oh, yes..here👇

And there I realised, "I'm in middle life, unconsciously Morrone-ing my style". 

On 1/26/2023 at 5:14 PM, YouNoMe said:

Yeah, I'm in. Looks like an interesting take on the 70s, post-60s. If the book is inspired by the life of Stevie Nicks and the drama that ensued with her joining Fleetwood Mac...man, yeah, I'm in. 

Screenshot_20230209-230726_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230209-230716_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230209-230706_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230209-230654_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230209-230645_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230209-230635_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230209-230624_Instagram.jpg

credit to regretmeregretfully