Bellazon

Jayne Moore

Sorry to delete the above pic but I have got to thinking about some things...

Guaranteed, all of the pics I have posted have been basically head shots, so none of them have been risque etc, but as a Christian I don't want to post any pics that would cause someone to think "impure thoughts" etc, so I have deleted them. 

I apologize and I'm really sorry for any inconvenience.

Well, my friend mikeh has put it a bit stronger than I would, but, well...

You have done a disservice to the forum here. These threads in this section are a fantastic resource for anyone looking to find IDs down the road (Bellazon does have a great search function). By removing the pics, you have rendered these ones essentially useless. For the record, here is the pic you posted:

post-31960-0-93581300-1375229273_thumb.j

You did crop out the swimwear on the right, but the rest of Jayne was certainly all there, so I guess, no, it wasn't a headshot. (And if anyone is interested, Cranial Dwindle has now posted other pics from the same flyer in Jayne's thread)

I do wish you all the best in your struggle, "Kara", but as nightowl in another thread suggested, this is probably the wrong place for it.

Well, that leaves me out.  No impure thoughts here.  I'm a monk.  I'm not bothered by the hundreds, thousands, of beautiful and sometimes scantily clad women that adorn this website. 

Right after I cruise through pages and pages here, I'm going back over to the monastery and continue my ascetic ways.

• 2 years later...