Bellazon

General Celebrity Gossip

katchitup

Just now, Enrico_sw said:

It's fuel for division, disguised as "good intentions".

Remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions?

Wokism has failed and will always fail. It lacks wisdom and a real reflection on the reality.

35 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^I really have no idea what you're talking about sometimes. Maybe you live in an entirely different world than me (sounds sometimes like an really exhausting one to be honest). Vive la french.

What does it have to do with France? Isn't that a bit racist? :Amelie_wft:

We live in the same world. Wokism is the ideology that's been populating the media, social media and political discussions in Western countries for the past 5+ years. I doubt you never heard of it. It's just that you seem to embrace it and I don't.

An example (these topics are discussed daily).

https://nypost.com/2024/03/25/opinion/why-our-institutions-keep-going-woke-and-going-broke/

It looks like the "exhausting world" is actually the woke world, according to science. I can't wait for this ideology to shrink and get replaced by something saner.

:Amelie_wft:

‘Woke’ people more likely to be unhappy, anxious and depressed, new study suggests

https://nypost.com/2024/03/17/lifestyle/woke-people-more-likely-to-be-unahppy-anxious-and-depressed-new-study-suggests/

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

It looks like the "exhausting world" is actually the woke world, according to science. I can't wait for this ideology to shrink and get replaced by something saner.

:Amelie_wft:

I agree. I think some toxic ideologies and costumes are out, not all people want to be dependeable, and in 95% people in the world have got hsbilities and issues to do some type of employee, create new business, still with another one, be employees... Therapists are for help, not stole time and money.

Alex D. is around my age but she literally does not age.  I have 3 deep-ass brow furrows, 2 very small folds undernealth the eyes and I am 'lucky'. 

I wonder if she gets some kind of treatment like other actresses?

Circa 2010 and 2024

efb15d88263163.jpg012.jpg