Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone have this bigger? :brows: :whistle:

post-18834-0-1446015509-54142_thumb.jpg

yea i'd like to see that larger too. :D Ive never seen it before.

It's ancient :laugh: ....and judging by the filename of my version it's from Adelaide's site :wave:

THANKS! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :wave: I got it from Ebay... I always rename things when downloading. Is it from around 93?

So true Rob! But the picture just goes to show how inferior she is compared to Lae :yes:

AHHH Rita Hayworth She's No Laetitia but she is one Beautiful woman for her day and Like Laetitia she is a Classic beauty.

Rita was the best one in her day, just like Lae is the one for her day! :wave:

So true Rob! But the picture just goes to show how inferior she is compared to Lae :yes:

AHHH Rita Hayworth She's No Laetitia but she is one Beautiful woman for her day and Like Laetitia she is a Classic beauty.

She is my favorite from the 40s and 50s

She is my favorite from the 40s and 50s

:) Yes she and Ava Gardner were the greatest!

I soooo love the last pic Lisa!! It's gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wow Lisa your pics are great! I agree #1Laefan she pulls off the Retro look beautifully, I love all her retro pics!

post-273-0-1446015520-03814_thumb.jpg

post-273-0-1446015520-05113_thumb.jpg

post-273-0-1446015520-07294_thumb.jpg

she has a very retro body. waifs are the thing now and even when she was on top. She broke the rules though and Ruled her industry for a while.

I think she was able to be on top of her industry because she is real. Girls like her exist.

Hey guys!

Great posts!

I haven't been here awhile so it would be sooooooooooo hard to scroll down this huge thread....so my question is - has this editorial been posted yet? I have only this pics left from my Vogue Italia issue (1994). This was one of the first editorials, when she was ...maybe...15?!

post-18117-1230726123_thumb.jpgpost-18117-1230726162_thumb.jpgpost-118-1112960118_thumb.jpgpost-18117-1230726202_thumb.jpg

post-18117-1230726183_thumb.jpg